Global and Chinese Laser Equipment and Processing Industry Report, 2012-2014
DUBLIN, Nov. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjm764/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Laser Equipment and Processing Industry Report, 2012-2014" report to their offering.
Benefitting from the huge demand in the field of aerospace, energy, electronics and metal welding, the laser market maintained rapid growth in 2011, though the global manufacturing industry was sluggish. The global laser sales hit USD7.46 billion in 2011, an increase of 14% over 2010; the sales are expected to grow moderately by 1% to 2% in 2012.
China's laser equipment industry also experienced rapid growth in 2011, and the sales rose by 15% from 2010, slightly higher than the global growth rate. Impacted by the macro economy, the demand from China's machinery industry and heavy industry for high-power laser equipment was reduced in 2011; at the same time, however, small and medium-power laser equipment still maintained quick growth. The growth of laser equipment sales in 2011 was mainly generated by small and medium-power laser equipment. As a global manufacturing giant, China has huge potential demand for laser equipment in the fields of automobile, semiconductor and electronics, and the prospect of laser equipment in China is promising.
China's laser processing services focus on precision metal parts machining and laser drilling, which account for more than 60% of Chinese laser processing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Laser Industry
1.2 Optical master
1.3 Laser Equipment
1.4 Laser Processing
2. Development of Global Laser Equipment Industry
2.1 Market Size
2.2 Regional Distribution
2.3 Market Segments
2.4 Representative Enterprises
3. Development of Chinese Laser Equipment Industry
3.1 Industry Policies
3.2 Business Models
3.3 Market Size
3.4 Representative Enterprises
3.5 Regional Distribution
3.6 Research and Development
4. Market Segments of Laser Equipment
4.1 Laser Cutting Equipment
4.2 Laser Marking Equipment
4.3 Laser Medical Equipment
4.4 Laser Holography
5. Import and Export of Major Laser Equipment Products
5.1 Tariff Rate
5.2 Import & Export Market
5.3 Optical master
5.4 Laser Printer
5.5 Electron Beam and Laser Automatic Welding Machine
6. Status Quo of Laser Processing Market
6.1 Overall market
6.2 Market Segments
7. Key Global Laser Equipment Manufacturers
8. Key Chinese Laser Equipment Manufacturers
9. Key Chinese Laser Processing Manufacturers
- AVIC Heavy Machinery
- BOYE Laser
- Beijing Institute of Opto-electronic Technology
- Beijing Kaitian Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Chutian Laser Group
- Daheng New Epoch Technology, Inc.
- Eucon Holding Limited
- Han's Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Huagong Tech Company Limited
- Jiangsu Shuguang Photoelectricity Co., Ltd.
- Konwin Laser (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Multi-Chem Limited
- Shanghai LanTech Precision Machinery Service Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Li Jie Ke Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Musen Laser Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Sunshine Laser and Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Siasun Robot and Automation Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Easson Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Titanium Alloy Laser Projects
- Wuhan Dahua Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Golden Laser Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjm764/global_and.
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets