Global and Chinese Polyurethane Industry Chain Report
DUBLIN, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8fllf/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Polyurethane Industry Chain Report" report to their offering.
Among Chinese polyurethane products, the demand for polyurethane rigid foam, soft foam, synthetic leather slurry and paint was huge, equivalent to roughly 80% of China's total demand for polyurethane products in 2013.
Polyurethane raw materials cover isocyanate (MDI, TDI), polyol (PPG, PTMEG, BDO, AA) and additives (DMF).
In 2013, the global MDI capacity of 6.8 million tons was generated by just 10 manufacturers or so in this industry, showing a high degree of concentration. In point of capacity, the top three companies -- Chinese Wanhua Chemical, Bayer and BASF contributed 62.9% to the world's total capacity; their counterparts consist of Huntsman, Dow, Nippon Polyurethane Industry and so on. The global polyurethane capacity is mainly available in China, the United States and Europe, in which China occupies about 1/3 share.
In 2013, the global TDI capacity approximated 2.6 million tons, 71.2% of which was contributed by Bayer, BASF, BorsodChem (a subsidiary of Wanhua Chemical), Japan Mitsui and China Cangzhou Dahua. The global TDI capacity is mainly distributed in China holding 1/3 share, the United States and South Korea.
Bayer, Dow, Shell and BASF dominate the global PPG industry. The capacity of numerous Chinese PPG manufacturers is rather limited; major Chinese companies include SINOPEC Shanghai Gaoqiao, Shandong Dongda Chemical, Nanjing Hongbaoli and so forth.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Supply, demand, product structure and geographical distribution of the global polyurethane industry;
- Industrial policies, supply, demand, product structure, import, export and development trends of China polyurethane industry;
- Demand and consumption structure of global and Chinese polyurethane rigid foam, soft foam, elastomer, paint and other market segments;
- Capacity, competition patterns, import, export and prices of global and Chinese MDI, TDI, PPG and other industries;
- The demand of Chinese building energy saving, refrigeration, water heater and automobile industries for polyurethane;
- Operation and polyurethane business of 10 global and Chinese polyurethane and raw materials production enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Polyurethane Industry
2 Polyurethane Market
3 Polyurethane Market Segments
4 Upstream Polyurethane Materials
5 Downstream Demand for Polyurethane
6 Key Global Companies
7 Major Chinese Companies
8 Summary and Forecast
- Cangzhou Dahua Group
- Dow Chemical
- Lecron Energy Saving Materials
- Nanjing Hongbaoli
- Nippon Polyurethane Industry
- Wanhua Chemical Group
- Yantai Juli Fine Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8fllf/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets