DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zst3rx/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Titanium Dioxide Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
Given overcapacity, weak downstream demand and increasingly stricter environmental protection requirements, Chinese titanium dioxide companies have been seeking breakthroughs in scale and technology. On the one hand, leading companies make use of their advantages in capital, cost, scale, technology, etc to seize more market shares and negotiation power through industrial consolidation; on the other hand, they develop chlorination-method titanium dioxide technology vigorously.
When domestic enterprises are busy with M&A, foreign titanium dioxide manufacturers get involved in frequent capital operation. In October 2014, Huntsman acquired Rockwood's Sachtleben Performance Additives and Titanium Dioxide, and took measures to advance IPO of its Pigments and Additives Division. Meanwhile, Cristal Global announced to purchase the titanium dioxide business of Jiangxi TIKON Titanium Co., Ltd in October 2014, and the acquisition was completed in January 2015. In July 2015, DuPont separated its titanium dioxide sector to establish an independent entity Chemour.
Key Topics Covered:
- Capacity, product structure, regional capacity structure, producers' capacity and competitive landscape of global titanium dioxide industry
- Policy, capacity, output, consumption, import & export, price trend, industrial gross margin, etc. of titanium dioxide industry in China
- Market structure, market pattern and major producers' profitability in China titanium dioxide industry
- Upstream titanium dioxide raw material industry analysis from the perspective of titanium ore and sulfuric acid market, and cost analysis of titanium dioxide
- Downstream application of titanium dioxide, involving demand structure and the demand from sectors such as paint, plastic, papermaking and denitration catalyst
- Anhui Annada Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Bluestar New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd. Guangxi Branch
- CNNC Hua Yuan Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Jinmao Titanium Co., Ltd.
- Henan Billions Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Taibai Group Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Gpro Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Yuxing Chemical Co, Ltd.
- Luohe City Xingmao Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Xinfu Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd
- Pangang Group Vanadium Titanium & Resources Co., Ltd.
- Shandong DAWN Titanium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Doguide Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Jinhai Titanium Resources Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Lomon Group
- Yunnan Dahutong Industry & Trading Co., Ltd.
1. Overview of Titanium Dioxide Industry
2. Development of Global Titanium Dioxide Industry
3. Development of China Titanium Dioxide Industry
4. Chinese Titanium Dioxide Market Pattern
5. Industry Chain -- Upstream
6. Industry ChainDownstream
7. Key Titanium Dioxide Enterprises in China
8. Key Foreign Titanium Dioxide Enterprises
9. Market Overview and Development Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zst3rx/global_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets