DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Animal Feed Enzymes Market Analysis By Product (Phytases, Carbohydrases, Proteases), By Formulation (Liquid, Dry), By Application (Poultry, Pigs, Ruminant, Pets, Aqua), By, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global animal feed enzymes market is expected to reach USD 2.67 billion by 2025
Rising requirements for enhanced nutritional value and quality in meat & dairy products is estimated to provide significant scope for the consumption of key feed processing additives including enzymes, vitamins, and emulsifiers over the years ahead. Furthermore, growing consumer awareness regarding the vitality of animal protein intake is likely to play a crucial role in influencing the scenario of feed enzymes industry.
Phytases, carbohydrases, and proteases are the primary products used as enzymes that are utilized in different animal nutrition sectors including poultry, pigs, and ruminant. These products improve the performance of foodstuffs and make it easily digestible for the livestock categories.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Central & South America and Middle East & Africa are likely to witness growth on account of significantly increasing livestock farming and breeding activities in major parts of both the regions. This scenario is estimated to reflect mainly in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Egypt, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia.
- Carbohydrases, one of the major ingredients utilized in the animal feed industry, generated USD 149.3 million in 2015. These products help in the synthesis of carbohydrates into simple, digestible sugars.
- Proteases are rapidly gaining importance as key protein digestibility enhancers in animal foodstuffs & nutrition sectors, and the segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% over the next nine years. In May 2014, Royal DSM N.V. launched a new product range of protease enzymes. This strategic move was implemented to keep up with the growing consumer requirements of animal proteins coupled with the rise in the meat consumption in developing nations.
- The industry is highly concentrated in nature owing to the presence of numerous manufacturers on a global as well as regional level. This, in turn, has intensified the competitiveness of the industry over the recent years. Furthermore, the leading feed enzyme producers including Danisco A/S, Royal DSM N.V., and Novozymes accounted for more than 50% of the total market in 2015.
- Other prominent players include BASF SE, ENMEX S.A. de C.V., Advanced Enzymes, Adisseo, Elanco, BioResource International, Inc., Beldem S.A., and AB Vista
- Various prominent manufacturers have integrated business operations across the global value chain. These players are not only into manufacturing value-added enzymes, but they also have a strong presence in raw material supply, product distribution, and end-use sectors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Animal Feed Enzymes Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Animal feed enzymes market segmentation & scope
3.2. Animal feed enzymes market penetration & growth prospects mapping, 2014 - 2025
3.3. Animal feed enzymes market value chain analysis
3.4. Raw material outlook
3.5. Technology overview
3.6. Regulatory framework
3.7. Market dynamics
3.7.1. Market driver analysis
3.7.2. Market restraint analysis
3.8. Animal feed enzymes market Porter's analysis
3.9. Animal feed enzymes market PESTEL analysis
4. Animal Feed Enzymes Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Product movement analysis & market share, 2015 & 2025
5. Animal Feed Enzymes Market: Formulation Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Formulation movement analysis &market share, 2015 & 2025
6. Animal Feed Enzymes Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1. Application movement analysis & market share, 2015 & 2025
7. Animal Feed Enzymes Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Company market share
8.2. Vendor landscape
8.3. Competitive environment
8.4. Company Market positioning
8.5. Strategy framework
9. Company Profiles
- Royal DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- Danisco A/S
- ENMEX S.A. de C.V.
- Advanced Enzymes
- BioResource International, Inc. (BRI)
- Bioproton Pty Ltd.
- Beldem S.A.
- AB Vista
- Behn Meyer Holding AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/blk7rw/animal_feed
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-animal-feed-enzymes-market-analysis-2014-2017----2025-danisco-as-royal-dsm-nv-and-novozymes-accounted-for-more-than-50-of-the-market-in-2015---research-and-markets-300447816.html
SOURCE Research and Markets