"We closely monitor market trends to ensure we are ready to meet the emerging demands of our customers," said Dr. Fahad Saif Harhara, CEO of NIMR Automotive, sponsor of this year's report.
"With this in mind, we welcome the annual Global Armoured Vehicles Market Report and are delighted to introduce the 2017 [iteration]. Launched ahead of Defence IQ's series of armoured vehicle conferences, it identifies the trends within the sector that will shape the market activity for the coming year. We expect to see continued growth in the demand for vehicles from the international market, both for new capability and to replace some ageing fleets."
In addition to an in-depth analysis of our survey data and a comprehensive overview of future programmes and requirements, the 80-page report also explores issues including:
- The continued demand for landmine/IED protection;
- The growing demand for Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) and Light Protected vehicles;
- The rise of Saudi Arabia and the UAE as the world's focal countries for armoured vehicles business;
- The increasing dangers of directed energy and other types of anti-vehicles systems;
- The pressures on military end-users and their expectations of the armoured vehicles market.
The full report can be downloaded at Defence IQ
The report has been issued ahead of the 17th Annual International Armoured Vehicles conference, taking place in London, UK, on 23-26 January. A registration form can be found at http://www.internationalarmouredvehicles.com .
For more information:
Contact us: +44 (0) 20 7036 1300
SOURCE Defence IQ