DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r57xdh/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Assembly-Line Robots Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive market report estimates that the global assembly line robots market will grow with a CAGR of 7% during the 2016-2020 period.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: In general, large industrial robots that lift and operate heavy payloads work within fences to ensure the safety of human workers. Collaborative robots do not have the same lifting power as that of industrial robots, which hinder their adoption for heavy payload processes. To curb this issue, vendors have started offering collaborative robots that can lift heavy payloads in assembly lines.
According to the report, in the past, large-scale industrial users were the main clients for robots, as they are expensive. Currently, the higher rate of automation adoption by SMEs bodes well for the robotics market. Vendors in the market have realized this and are working on robots that are safe and affordable for SMEs.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global assembly line robots market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global assembly line robots market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global assembly line robots market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global assembly line robots market?
- Apex Automation and Robotics
- Denso Robotics
- Epson Robotics
- Kawasaki Robotics
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nachi Robotic Systems
- Rethink Robotics
- TM Robotics
- Universal Robots
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r57xdh/global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets