DUBLIN, December 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5m2v7/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Brake Friction Materials Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The next generation vehicles are expected to be eco-friendly, lighter, and more fuel efficient than the existing models. To satisfy the brake system requirements of these vehicles, it is necessary that the friction materials are formulated and fabricated, considering the limitations and challenges of the current products. Vendors have to innovate next-generation braking systems that are safer, efficient, and also provide better functionalities than the existing compositions. Increased investment is required for the research and development of these systems.
According to the report, manufacturers in the automotive industry have been increasing their production capacities in various facilities located around the globe owing to a reduction in production costs, which was brought about by the impact of economies of scale in the automotive industry.
Further, the report states that development of consumer-friendly brake friction materials hinders the market growth. Materials like asbestos can cause serious health problems, and it is a challenge for the market to substitute the harmful materials in a short duration.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the Key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Global Automotive Brake Friction Materials Market
08. Market Segmentation by End-Use
09. Market Segmentation by Functionality
10. Market Segmentation by Vehicle Type
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Key Leading Countries
13. Buying Criteria
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Trends and their Impact
20. Vendor Landscape
21. Key Vendor Analysis
22. Other Reports in this Series
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Japan Brake Industrial
- TMD Friction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5m2v7/global_automotive
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets