DUBLIN, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive CNG and LPG Kits Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By CNG Vs LPG, Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
According to this research report, with a global CNG & LPG vehicle fleet size of 50 million in 2015, the global market for automotive CNG & LPG kits is forecast to grow at CAGR of over 8%, during 2016 - 2021.
Rising concerns pertaining to air pollution is leading to growing adoption of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) or Auto Gas, as substitutes for traditional vehicle fuel in passenger cars, commercial vehicles, three-wheelers, etc., worldwide. Increasing environmental concerns and cost-effectiveness of alternative fuels as compared to conventional fuels is propelling demand for automotive CNG & LPG kits across the globe.
Governments across various countries have implemented policies for reducing vehicle air pollution and boosting adoption of eco-friendly CNG & LPG vehicles. This is expected to drive demand for automotive CNG & LPG kits from OEM and aftermarket segments over the next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global automotive CNG & LPG kits market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, CNG & LPG vehicle companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- AC Spolka Akcyjna
- Atiker MetaI Inc.
- Cummins Westport Inc.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motor Company
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- KION Group AG
- Landi Renzo S.p.A.
- Lovato Gas S.p.A.
- M.T.M. S.R.L. (BRC)
- Nikki Co., Ltd.
- Renault SA
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Tata Motors Limited
- Tomasetto Achille Spa
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volvo AB
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
5. Global Passenger Car (PC) CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
6. Global Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
7. Global Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
8. Global Three Wheeler (3W) CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
10. Europe & CIS Countries Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
12. South America Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
13. North America Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p78zkq/global_automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-cng-and-lpg-kits-market---rising-concerns-pertaining-to-air-pollution-leading-to-growing-adoption-of-cng--lpg---research-and-markets-300308514.html
SOURCE Research and Markets