LONDON, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising concerns pertaining to air pollution is leading to growing adoption of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) or Auto Gas, as substitutes for traditional vehicle fuel in passenger cars, commercial vehicles, three-wheelers, etc., worldwide. Increasing environmental concerns and cost-effectiveness of alternative fuels as compared to conventional fuels is propelling demand for automotive CNG & LPG kits across the globe. Governments across various countries have implemented policies for reducing vehicle air pollution and boosting adoption of eco-friendly CNG & LPG vehicles. This is expected to drive demand for automotive CNG & LPG kits from OEM and aftermarket segments over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By CNG Vs LPG, Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", with a global CNG & LPG vehicle fleet size of 50 million in 2015, the global market for automotive CNG & LPG kits is forecast to grow at CAGR of over 8%, during 2016 - 2021. On the basis of vehicle type, automotive CNG & LPG kits market can be categorized into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, medium & heavy commercial vehicles and three-wheelers. In 2015, passenger car segment accounted for a majority share in global automotive CNG & LPG kits market. Asia-Pacific dominated the global automotive CNG & LPG kits market in 2015, due to growing demand from various major economies of the region such as China, India, Japan, Thailand and South Korea. "Global Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By CNG Vs LPG, Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects of global market for automotive CNG & LPG kits:
- Global Automotive CNG & LPG Kits Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles and Three-Wheelers
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, Europe & CIS Countries, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global automotive CNG & LPG kits market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, CNG & LPG vehicle companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicle manufactures, CNG & LPG kit companies, CNG & LPG vehicle associations, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3783884/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-cng-and-lpg-kits-market-by-vehicle-type-passenger-car-light-commercial-vehicles-medium-and-heavy-commercial-vehicles-and-three-wheelers-by-demand-category-oem-vs-aftermarket-by-cng-vs-lpg-forecast-and-o-300255722.html