DUBLIN, Mar 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Fabric Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
The Global Automotive Fabric Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $45.9 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- Automotive fabrics incorporating nanomaterials
- Reducing weight of automotive interior materials
- Technological development in automotive fabrics
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Automotive Fabric Market, By Vehicle Type
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Automotive Fabric Market, By Application
- Floor Covering
- Belts & Hoses
- Car Roof
- Pre-Assembled Interior Component (PRIC)
- Other Applications
Automotive Fabric Market, By Product
- Knitted Fabric
- Non-woven Fabric
- Woven Fabric
- Benecke-Kaliko AG
- CMI Enterprises Inc.
- D.K Leather Corporation
- Faurecia S.A.
- Grupo Antolin-Irausa, S.A.
- GST AutoLeather Inc.
- Heathcoat Fabrics Limited
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Moriden America Inc.
- Sage Automotive Interiors Inc.
- Seiren Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Trevira GmbH (Germany)
- Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd.
- Uniroyal Engineered Products LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jkl79n/global_automotive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-fabric-market-2025-459-billion-growth-opportunitiesinvestment-opportunities----research-and-markets-300431704.html
SOURCE Research and Markets