DUBLIN, Mar 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Rain Sensor Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Automotive Rain Sensor Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $5.94 billion by 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Melexis Microelectronic Systems
- Denso Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Hella KGAA Hueck & Co
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- The Kostal Group
- Valeo SA
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc
- ZF TRW
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Rain Sensor Market, By Vehicle Type
5 Automotive Rain Sensor Market, By Geography
6 Key Player Activities
7 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5jxq9/global_automotive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-rain-sensor-market---industry-forecast--analysis---expected-to-reach-59-billion-by-2025---research-and-markets-300432497.html
SOURCE Research and Markets