NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Bankruptcy Filings by Oil and Gas Companies - Bankruptcy Filings Garner Momentum in 2016
Globally more than 100 oil and gas companies have filed for bankruptcy during the Q4 2014 to Q2 2016 period. In 2016, bankruptcy filings have gained momentum when compared with the previous year mainly due to persistent low crude prices. The highest number of bankruptcies was filed by companies with headquarters in the US. The month of May in Q2 2016 witnessed the highest number of companies filing for bankruptcy than any other month in the analysis period. Among sectors, upstream had the most number of bankruptcies filed over the Q2 2014 to Q2 2016 period.
- Monthly count of companies filing for bankruptcy in each quarter by headquarter country and sector
- Market capitalization of companies filed for bankruptcy in each quarter by month
- List of assets owned by companies filing bankruptcy, where available
- News briefs of companies filed for bankruptcy, where available
Reasons to buy
- Obtain most up to date details of the companies that have filed for bankruptcy during Q4 2014 to Q2 2016
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of the latest bankruptcy data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about companies filing for bankruptcy in the oil and gas industry
- Be informed about recent bankruptcy filings by companies in the oil and gas industry
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04090208-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-bankruptcy-filings-by-oil-and-gas-companies---bankruptcy-filings-garner-momentum-in-2016-300318550.html