DUBLIN, March 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcxth7/biosimilars) has announced the addition of the "Biosimilars Market: By Product; By Technology; By Application - Forecast (2015-2020)." report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the biosimilars market and the various drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market in the coming years. It considers current and future factors, offering readers an unrivalled understanding of the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
BioSimilar is a bio pharmaceutical drug that have similar property to the drug previously licensed. As the number of diseased people increase, the demand for cheaper drugs also increase leading to increase in biosimilars market.
The global market for the biosimilars is segmented into different product types by technology and application. Each of these segmentations has been further broken down into the sub segments to give an in-depth and comprehensive analysis of biosimilars market
Regulations for biosimilars play a vital role as they maintain a balance between original & biosimilar products. Currently the geographic biosimilar market is segmented into Americas, Europe, APAC and rest of the world.
- Other generics manufacturers
- Eli Lilly
- Dr Reddy's
1. Global Biosimilars Market - Device Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Biosimilars - Market Landscape
4. Global Biosimilars - Market Forces
5. Global Biosimilars - Strategic Analysis
6. Biosimilars Market, By Technology
7. Biosimilars Market, By Product Type
8. Biosimilars Market, By Application
9. Global Biosimilars-Regulatory Landscape Analysis
10. Geographical Landscape - Biosimilars, By Region
11. Global Biosimilars- Market Entropy
12. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcxth7/biosimilars
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets