DUBLIN, May 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Breast Implants Market Analysis By Product (Silicone Breast Implants, Saline Breast Implants), By Shape (Round, Anatomical), By Application (Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global breast implants market is anticipated to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2025
Increasing focus toward enhancement of physical appearance has led to the growth of breast implants market.
Breast reconstructions are being highly adopted by women in order to enhance their physical appearances. This kind of surgery involves esthetic repair of any damage taking place after implantation procedure. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2015, nearly 106,000 breast reconstruction procedures have been performed in the U.S. Thus, such huge number of cases are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Breast implants are used post mastectomy to enhance esthetic appeal. Breast augmentation is another procedure requiring the application of these implants. Esthetic appeal plays an important role in increasing the demand for these procedures, thereby, making the cosmetic industry lucrative for the target population.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In 2016, silicone implants dominated the market due to the fact that it has a natural resemblance to the breast tissue
- Saline implants are anticipated to showcase significant growth over the forecast period due to lesser risk of complications during implant rupture
- Round-shaped implants held the largest market share in 2016 owing to less complications involved during implant rotation
- Anatomical-shaped devices are expected to showcase lucrative growth in the future due to their design that has a natural appearance, which make them ideal for breast enhancement
- The cosmetic surgery segment dominated the market in 2016 due to the growing number of cosmetic procedures conducted globally
- North America dominated the market in 2016 due to rising number of augmentation procedures of this organ conducted in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is expected to display lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to immense opportunities in the field of medical tourism in this region
- Some of the key players include ALLERGAN; Sientra, Inc.; GC Aesthetics; Mentor Worldwide LLC; Establishment Labs S.A.; Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH; GROUPE SEBBIN SAS; HANSBIOMED CO. LTD; Laboratoires Arion; and Shanghai Kangning Medical Supplies Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Breast Implants Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2 Market Driver Analysis
3.2.1 Growing number of breast augmentation procedures
3.2.2 Rising incidence of breast cancer
3.2.3 Introduction of technologically advanced products
3.3 Market Restraint Analysis
3.3.1 High cost of implant procedure
3.3.2 Post-surgical complications
3.4 Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.5 Breast Implants - SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
3.6 Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.7 Breast Implants Market: Company Market Share Analysis
4 Breast Implants Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Breast Implants Market: Product Movement Analysis
4.2 Silicone Breast Implants
44.3 Saline Breast Implants
5 Breast Implants Market: Shape Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Breast Implants Market: Shape Movement Analysis
6 Breast Implants Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Breast Implants Market: Application Movement Analysis
6.2 Reconstructive Surgery
6.3 Cosmetic Surgery
7 Breast Implants Market: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 Breast Implants Market: End-use Movement Analysis
7.3 Cosmetology Clinics
7.4 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
8 Breast Implants Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product, Shape, Application, End-Use
9 Competitive Landscape
- Allergan Plc.
- GC Aesthetics Plc.
- Groupe Sebbin SAS
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Sientra Inc.
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Establishment Labs S.A.
- Shanghai Kangning Medical Supplies Ltd.
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd.
- LABORATOIRES ARION
- HansBiomed Co Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khxpzb/breast_implants
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-breast-implants-silicone-breast-implants-saline-breast-implants-market-analysis--segment-forecasts-2014-2017--2025---research-and-markets-300463290.html
SOURCE Research and Markets