DUBLIN, June 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Breast Pumps Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026" report to their offering.
The report analyses the global breast pumps market in terms of market value (US$ Mn)
Global demand for breast pumps is increasing as a result of rapid adoption of new technologies, increasing women workforce and popularity of human milk banks. Markets in developed economies are witnessing increasing demand for breast pumps products due to an increasing number of women joining the workforce. Adoption of breast pumps is projected to increase at a rate of 5% over the forecast period.
The trend is expected to boost overall demand for breast pumps such as electric breast pumps and manual breast pumps during the forecast period. To understand and assess the opportunities in this market, the report is categorically split into four sections, namely market analysis by product type, technology type, application type and region.
Scope of the Report
Product types covered in the report include:
- Closed System Breast Pumps Market
- Open System Breast Pumps Market
The technology type segments covered in the report include:
- Electric Breast Pumps
- Single Electric Breast Pumps
- Double electric Breast Pumps
- Manual Breast Pumps
The application type segments covered in the report include:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Breast Pumps Market - Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
4. Breast Pumps Market Overview
5. Global Market Analysis, By Product
6. Global Market Analysis, By Technology
7. Global Market Analysis, By Application
8. Global Breast Pumps Market Analysis, By Region
9. North America Breast Pumps Market Analysis
10. Latin America Breast Pumps Market Analysis
11. Western Europe Breast Pumps Market Analysis
12. Eastern Europe Breast Pumps Market Analysis
13. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Breast Pumps Market Analysis
14. Japan Breast Pumps Market Analysis
15. MEA Breast Pumps Market Analysis
16. Competition Landscape
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Pigeon Corporation
- Jarden Corporation
- Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd.
- Medela Inc.
- Ameda Inc.
- Hygeia Medical Group II
- Bailey Medical
- Handi-Craft Company
- Mayborn Group Limited
- Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rs43lt/breast_pumps
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-breast-pumps-market-analysis-and-opportunity-assessment-report-2026---research-and-markets-300279399.html
SOURCE Research and Markets