NEW YORK, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global building energy management solutions market is witnessing growth, on account of implementation of favorable government policies such as building energy codes and financial incentives to encourage use of energy conservation programs and labeling programs. Increasing demand for high efficiency heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems is anticipated to be the prime factor boosting demand in global building energy management solutions market in the coming years. Increasing number of smart city projects across various developed and developing countries, coupled with rising implementation of energy efficiency measures by public as well as private sector, is playing a significant role in propelling the global building energy management solutions market.
According to "Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", global market for building energy management solutions is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016-2021, due to rising use of building energy management solutions in commercial applications such as enterprises/offices, retail sector, government agencies, IT & telecom, schools & universities and hospitals & healthcare. Rising implementation of stringent measures taken by the government to reduce energy consumption, particularly in commercial buildings is fueling demand for building energy management solutions. In 2015, the hardware segment accounted for the highest share in global building energy management solutions market, due to increasing demand for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
"Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of building energy management solutions market across the globe:
- Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market Size & Share Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Hardware, Software and Services) and By End User (Residential, Commercial and Others)
- Regional Market Analysis (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global building energy management solutions market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and building energy management solutions manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with building energy management solutions manufacturers and distributors. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03703392-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-building-energy-management-solutions-market-by-type-by-end-user-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300254017.html