NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaic's market is estimated to be $90.34 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $510.66 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 24.17% during the forecast period 2014-2022. Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is expected to grow strong mainly due to increase in solar energy consumption. Curtain wall is expected to capture a significant market share for its low maintenance cost and properties. Government policies and increase in demand for solar energy are the major factors influencing the market. High cost of installation and storage are the major factors restraining the market growth. The opportunity for the market lies in decreasing costs.
Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is segmented by Technology, by Product Type, by End-user and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segmented into C-Si and Thin Film. Based on Product Type, market is classified into Curtain Wall, BIPV Window and Rooftop. Based on End-User, market is categorized into Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Major market for Building-Integrated Photovoltaics lies in Asia Pacific.
The Key players in the market include Sharp Solar, CENTROSOLAR Group AG, Ecotemis, Power Film, Inc., First Solar Inc, Heliatek GmbH, Sapa Soar, ertex solartechnik GmbH and Onyx Solar Group LLC.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03457162-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001