ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA today announced that it is hosting in conjunction with Dell, "Future Ready: The Business of Tomorrow – Today," a half-day conference to guide businesses in making critical and informed decisions by utilizing the best information from multiple sources while harnessing technological innovation. The event takes place the afternoon of Wednesday, January 27th at Bloomberg's Global Headquarters in Manhattan and panel discussions will be available post-event here.
"This conference will help business leaders across all industries more effectively prepare for — and respond quickly to — disruption and change both today and in the future with a focus on utilizing technology and information," said Scott Mozarsky, President, Cross Platform Business Division, Bloomberg BNA. "The extraordinary lineup of speakers we have brought together will impart best practices that any organization can adopt and benefit from to harness technology to drive maximum business results."
Sessions will focus on:
- The four key areas in which businesses can invest to enhance their future readiness
- How future-ready businesses are embracing software and the cloud to operate, innovate and engage with customers
- The benefits of a holistic approach to implementing cloud, big data, mobility and security technologies interdependently
- How future-ready enterprises have adopted end-to-end security that is simple, efficient and organized
A highlight of the event is an executive interview on innovation and entrepreneurship with Michael R. Bloomberg, founder of Bloomberg LP & Bloomberg Philanthropies and three-term mayor of the City of New York, and Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.
Additional featured speakers at the conference include:
- Tom Burns, Vice President of Networking, Dell
- Andy Cadel, General Counsel, Technology, IP and Data Protection, JPMorgan Chase
- Deal Daly, Vice President of Information Technology, Ancestry.com
- Matthew Eastwood, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Infrastructure and Datacenter, IDC
- Edima Elinewinga, Executive Director of Information Technology, United Nations Foundation
- Jim Ganthier, Vice President & General Manager of Engineered Solutions and Cloud, Dell
- Bryan Jones, Vice President, North America Commercial Marketing, Dell
- Tom Joyce, Vice President, Software, Dell
- Yuvinder Kochar, Vice President-Technology, Chief Technology Officer, Graham Holdings
- John McClurg, Vice President, Dell Global Security
- Steven Peltzman, Chief Business Technology Officer, Forrester Research
- Gautam Roy, Vice President of Infrastructure, Operations and Field Services, Waste Management
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans a full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-business-technology-and-security-leaders-to-discuss-the-future-ready-enterprise-at-bloomberg-bna-dell-conference-in-new-york-city-january-27-300203799.html
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA