NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This research service focuses on the global projected spending and priorities for command and control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR). Anticipated spending comprises the following activities: research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E); procurement; operations and maintenance (O&M); and a variety of services. Contract activity for 2014 is also included. Global C4ISR spending consists of Army, Navy, Air Force, and security spending plans, and active, ongoing programs. The base year for financial spending is 2014 and the market forecasts runs from 2014 to 2019.
- As nations focus on filling operational gaps in command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities, the global market will see a compound annual growth rate of (CAGR) of % between 2014 and 2019.
- Total cumulative C4ISR spending between 2015 and 2019 is expected to be $ billion, with annual spending increasing from $ billion in 2015 to $ billion in 2019.
- Total C4ISR spending is about % of total procurement spending. This ratio is predicted to remain stable in most countries.
- While still maintaining the dominant share of global C4ISR spending, the US portion is likely to reduce from about % in 2015 to % in 2019 due to a smaller force structure, and higher C4ISR growth rates from nations such as Saudi Arabia, Japan, and India.
- Africa, starting from a very small base, will have the highest C4ISR growth rate, primarily for airborne surveillance and reconnaissance assets.
- Surveillance and reconnaissance, and tactical communications are the largest segments, while electronic warfare will have the fastest rate of growth through to 2019.
- Proven designs that can be integrated with existing equipment and are interoperable with regional and allied nations are preferred.
- High-margin, high-quality C4ISR gear continues to hold the highest level of market share, as reliability, quality, and sustainment services win out over lower costs and tech transfer negotiations in most cases.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the global C4ISR market?
- Which segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the global market?
- What are the top segments for the global C4ISR market?
- Which regions and countries will lead future C4ISR spending?
- Which companies are leading the C4ISR research, procurement, and services market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03443685-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001