DUBLIN, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v8zpq/20152019_global) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 Global Chemical Companies Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How" report to their offering.
The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Dow, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Mitsubishi Chemical, Shell.
The report provides:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major promotional strategies.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Internally developed and acquired chemical and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v8zpq/20152019_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets