DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kv4q4v/clinical) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Services Market Trends and Forecasts 2016 to 2019 - Global Version" report to their offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
"Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostic and Genomic Testing Services - 2016 to 2019 Global Version" provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
The report includes detailed breakouts for 15 Countries and 4 Regions. A detailed breakout for any country in the world is available to purchasers of the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview 2.1 Market Participants 2.1.1 Supplier/pharmaceutical 2.1.2 Independent lab specialized/esoteric 2.1.3 Independent lab national/regional 2.1.4 Independent lab analytical 2.1.5 Public National/regional lab 2.1.6 Hospital lab 2.1.7 Physician lab 2.1.8 Audit body 2.2 Market Segments 2.2.1 Traditional Market Segmentation 2.2.2 Laboratory Focus and Segmentation 2.3 Industry Structure 2.3.1 Hospital Testing Share 2.3.2 Economies of Scale 2.3.3 Physician Office Lab's 2.3.4 Physician's and POCT 2.4 Profiles of Key Companies 2.4.1 Quest Diagnostics 2.4.2 Laboratory Corporation of America 2.4.3 Lifelabs Medical Laboratory Services 2.4.4 ACM Medical Laboratory 2.4.5 Spectra Spectra Laboratories, Inc. 2.4.6 Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. 2.4.7 Signal Genetics LLC 2.4.8 CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC 2.4.9 Genzyme Corporation 2.4.10 Sonic Healthcare Limited 2.4.11 Exagen Diagnostics, Inc. 2.4.12 Clongen Laboratories LLC 2.4.13 Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. 2.4.14 Rosetta Genomics Inc. 2.4.15 Mid America Clinical Laboratories, LLC 2.4.16 Alere Inc 2.4.17 Caris Life Sciences, Inc. 2.4.18 Psychemedics Corp. 2.4.19 Aurora Diagnostics, LLC 2.4.20 DL Reference Laboratory 2.4.21 Myriad Genetics, Inc. 2.4.22 Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH 2.4.23 Acibadem Labmed Laboratory 2.4.24 Claymon Biomnis Laboratories Ltd. 2.4.25 Biomnis (France) 2.4.26 The Doctor's Laboratory (Sonic Healthcare U.K.) 2.4.27 Pathology Inc. 2.4.28 Gribbles Pathology 2.4.29 BP Lab 2.4.30 Adicon Clinical Laboratories, Inc. 2.4.31 Diagnósticos da América (DASA) 2.4.32 Medicus Phillipines Inc. 2.4.33 Kingmed Diagnostics 2.4.34 Ascend Clinical, LLC 2.4.35 Unilabs SA 2.4.36 American Pathology Partners, Inc. 2.4.37 Centrex Clinical Laboratories, Inc. 2.4.38 Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc. 2.4.39 Vira Cor-Ibt Laboratories 2.4.40 Clarient, Inc. 2.4.41 Genomic Health, Inc. 2.4.42 ARUP Laboratories, Inc. 2.4.43 MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. 2.4.44 Solstas Lab Partners 2.4.45 Predictive Biosciences, Inc. 2.4.46 Enzo Biochem, Inc. 2.5 National and Regional Diversity
3. Market Trends
3.1 Factors Driving Growth
3.1.1 Impact of U.S. Health Reform (PPACA) on U.S. Market
3.1.2 Understanding the Impact of Aging Population.
3.1.3 Economic growth drives health spending.
3.1.4 Point of Care Testing can increase demand
3.1.5 Wellness concerns create growth
3.1.6 Esoteric Testing Moving Mainstream
3.1.7 Genetic Based Testing Creates New Department and New Discipline
3.2 Factors Limiting Growth
3.2.1 Lower costs trend to continue
3.2.2 Economic or population contraction.
3.2.3 Testing usage analysis curtailing growth.
3.2.4 Wellness has a downside
3.2.5 Test Displacement Impacts Important
3.2.6 Point of Care Testing
3.3.1 Stranded LIMS Investment
3.3.2 Software as a Service
3.3.3 Physician Office and Access Systems
3.4 Environment and Evolution
3.5 Diagnostic Technology Development
3.5.1 Next Generation Sequencing Fuels a Revolution
3.5.2 Impact of NGS on pricing
3.5.3 POCT/Self Testing Disruptive Force
3.5.4 Pharmacogenomics Blurs Diagnosis and Treatment
3.5.5 CGES Testing, A Brave New World
3.5.6 Molecular Diagnostics Technologies At The Forefront of Growth
3.5.7 Biochips/Giant magneto resistance based assay
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments 4.1 Recent Developments - Importance and How to Use This Section 4.1.1 Importance of These Developments 4.1.2 How to Use This Section 4.2 Quest Diagnostics to Acquire Clinical Laboratory Partners 4.3 Illumina, Almac to Collaborate on NGS CDx Assays 4.4 Rite Aid First U.S. Drugstore Chain to Offer Harmonyx Genetic Testing to Customers 4.5 US Patent Awarded to Singulex for Expanded Use of Biomarkers 4.6 Feds to scrutinize med tech Medicare reimbursement in fiscal 2016 4.7 Trovagene's Urine-Based Liquid Biopsy Platform Shows Clinical Sensitivity of 93 Percent in Lung Cancer Study 4.8 Roche Rapid Flu MDx Test Shown to Impact Patient Care in ER 4.9 CareDx Mobilizing Response Team After CMS Initial AlloMap Pricing Threatens Business 4.10 PTS Diagnostics' Patent Enforcement Against Jant Pharmacal Gains Momentum 4.11 SeraCare Life Sciences Announces Early Access Programs for ctDNA and RNA Fusion Reference Materials 4.12 Eurofins Acquires Diatherix to Strengthen Specialty Clinical Diagnostics Focus 4.47 OpGen Files for IPO for up to $37M 4.48 Transgenomic Closes Public Offering of Stock, Warrants 4.49 Qiagen Discloses $114.2M Price Tag for Enyzmatics Acquisition 4.50 Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Full Year Results 4.51 GenomeDx Biosciences Implements Clarity LIMS 4.52 Merck Serono and Sysmex Inostics Announce Testing Center 4.53 Lifecode Receives CAP Accreditation, Discloses Funding 4.54 Baylor College of Medicin, Miraca Holdings finalize joint venture 4.55 23andMe Gets FDA Clearance to Market Bloom Syndrome Carrier Test 4.56 LabCorp to Buy Covance for $6.1 Billion to Add Drug R&D 4.57 Trinity Biotech Revenues Grow by 15% 4.58 Google's Latest Healthcare Initiative 4.59 Trinity Biotech Announces US Clinical Trials 4.60 Agena Bioscience Launches Smaller Format MassArray 4.61 QuantRx® Biomedical Provides Update on Technological Progress 4.62 The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics Publishes Special Article 4.63 Caprion Licenses Indi's Xpresys as Part of Larger Clinical Push 4.64 MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Prostate Cancer 4.65 Atossa Genetics Announces That Its Subsidiary The National Reference Laboratory for Breast Health Has Received Accreditation 4.66 Nuclea Bio Plans Entry into Clinical Proteomics 4.67 Personal Genome Diagnostics Aims for FDA Clearance 4.68 Enzo Biochem Announces New Molecular Platform 4.69 Multiplicom, Premaitha Develop CE-IVDs 4.70 Regulating the Next Generation of Genetic Testing 4.71 BioReference Laboratories, Inc. Launches an Advanced Tumor Sequencing Program 4.72 Cytogenetics Become First Certified Lab to Offer Microarray Testing 4.73 Results Support Clinical Validity of Quantose IGT(TM) Diabetes Test 4.74 Accelerate Diagnostics' 2014 Revenues Rise Sharply 4.75 NanoString's Q4 Revenues Jump 54 Percent 4.76 New Aussie Firm Life Letters Launches Carrier, PGx Testing for Consumers 4.77 HTG Molecular Reports 50 Percent Increase in 2014 Revenues 4.79 LabCorp Posts 5 Percent Revenue Growth
4.80 Genomic Vision, Quest Extend Pact for Molecular Combing Technology 4.81 ACT Genomics Raises $8M in Private Funding Round 4.82 NGS-based Cancer MDx Firm Lifecode Raises $20.5M, Receives CAP Accreditation 4.83 Invitae Goes Public with $101.6M Offering 4.84 Quidel Q4 Revenues Grow 27 Percent on Infectious Disease Sales 4.85 Rosetta Signs Deal to Promote Precipio's Cancer Diagnostics 4.86 Premaitha Iona NIPT Lands CE Mark 4.87 Sera Increases Series B Round to $25M with $5M from Gates Foundation 4.88 T2 Biosystems Inks $8.5M Lyme Disease Dx Deal with Canon US Life Sciences 4.89 Invitae Amends IPO Filing Targeting up to $92.3M 4.90 Biofortuna Closes $2.2M Funding Round 4.91 Roche MDx Sales Help Drive 2014 Diagnostics Revenues up 3 Percent 4.92 AltheaDx Increases Target Amount on Proposed IPO to $74.3M 4.93 BioMerieux 2014 Revenues Increase 7 Percent 4.94 Cypher Genomics and Sequenom Announce Development Agreement
4.95 Abcam to Acquire Firefly BioWorks for $28M 4.96 PerkinElmer Opens Medical Laboratory in China 4.97 Human Longevity, Genentech Ink Deal to Sequence Thousands of Genomes 4.98 GenMark Projects 52 Percent Growth in Q4 Revenues 4.99 Amarantus Acquires DioGenix for up to $10.9M 4.100 Roche to Invest up to $1.2B in Foundation Medicine, Take Majority Stake 4.101 DiaCarta Raises $8M in Series A Round 4.102 Epic Sciences' Cancer Dx Laboratory Receives CLIA Certification 4.103 Adaptive Biotechnologies Acquires Sequenta 4.104 Aegis Sciences Acquires MDx Firm Diagnovus 4.105 Interleukin Genetics Secures $10M in Financing 4.106 Premaitha NIPT Test Receives ISO Certification 4.107 HTG Molecular Diagnostics Files for IPO of up to $60M 4.108 CardioDx Raises $35M
4.109 MolecularMD Receives CAP Accreditation 4.110 14M Genomics Secures £12.5M Equity Financing for Oncology Dx 4.111 Protagen Closes First Part of Financing Round 4.112 Glyconics Inks Exclusive Licensing Deal 4.113 Great Basin Scientific Begins Trial for Staph Assay 4.114 Response Genetics Receives NYS Approval for Cancer Test 4.115 Claritas Genomics Adopts NextCode Health Platform to Interpret NGS Tests 4.116 FDA Clears Quidel's MDx for Bordetella Pertussis 4.117 FDA Clears Additional Flu Strains for Focus' MDx Assay 4.118 Novacyt Raises $3.8M in Private Equity 4.119 Good Start Genetics Licenses PGS Technology from Johns Hopkins 4.120 Metamark's Cambridge Lab Receives CAP Accreditation 4.121 Australia's VCGS Inks Deal with Illumina to Develop NIPT 4.122 LabCorp Acquires Bode Technology 4.123 Personalized Medicine Firm Newtopia Garners Investment from Bloom Burton 4.124 Roche to Acquire Ariosa Diagnostics 4.125 CMS Issues Final Payment Decision 4.126 MDx Firm Curetis Closes $18M Series B Extension 4.127 Australia's Proteomics International Laboratories Launches A$6M IPO 4.128 Australian MDx Firm Genetic Signatures Eyes IPO for up to A$15M 4.129 N-of-One to Support Oncology Testing at BloodCenter of Wisconsin 4.130 Signal Genetics Q3 Revenues Move up 32 Percent 4.131 Sequenta, Illumina Strike IVD Deal 4.132 Veracyte Q3 Revenues Spike 75 Percent 4.133 Great Basin's Q3 Revenues Jump 83 Percent 4.134 Response Genetics Q3 Revenues Improve 9 Percent
4.135 Roche Gets FDA Clearance for Strep A MDx Test 4.136 GeneNews Q3 Revenues up Sharply 4.138 Epigenomics Q3 Revenues Grow 7 Percent 4.139 CareDx Q3 Revenues up 16 Percent 4.140 Exagen Records Sharp Increase in Revenues for First Nine Months of 2014 4.141 CollabRx, Cartagenia Partner to Provide Cancer Testing 4.142 Prostate Management Dx Closes $1.1M Series A Financing 4.143 Roka Bioscience Posts Jump in Q3 Revenues 4.144 Pacific Biosciences Files $150M Shelf Registration 4.155 Foundation Medicine Doubles Q3 Revenues 4.156 Nanosphere Q3 Revenues Climb 54 Percent 4.157 Hologic Fiscal Q4 Revenues Increase 6 Percent 4.158 MDxHealth Raises $15.4 Million in Private Stock Offering 4.159 Genomic Health Reports 5 Percent Revenue Growth in Third Quarter 4.160 NanoString Posts 47 Percent Q3 Revenue Growth 4.161 AstraZeneca's MedImmune Acquiring Definiens for at Least $150M 4.162 PDI Acquires MDx Firm RedPath Integrated Pathology
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Ascend Clinical, LLC
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- Biomnis (France)
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- BP Lab
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Centrex Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Clarient, Inc.
- Claymon Biomnis Laboratories Ltd.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Diagnósticos da América (DASA)
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Gribbles Pathology
- Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc.
- Kingmed Diagnostics
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Lifelabs Medical Laboratory Services
- Medicus Phillipines Inc.
- MEDTOX Scientific, Inc.
- Mid America Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Pathology Inc.
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc.
- Psychemedics Corp.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Rosetta Genomics Inc.
- Signal Genetics LLC
- Solstas Lab Partners
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spectra Spectra Laboratories, Inc.
- The Doctor's Laboratory (Sonic Healthcare U.K.)
- Unilabs SA
- Vira Cor-Ibt Laboratories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kv4q4v/clinical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets