LONDON, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Clinical Trial Support Services Market is estimated to be $ xx billion for the year 2015 to reach $ xx billion by the year 2020. The CAGR with which market is growing is anticipated to be x.x%.
The clinical trial support services provide the preclinical ground work and research such as patient recruitment, supporting clinical trial sites, procuring and storage of study medications, blinding of study drug, coordination and reconciliation of return medications, Calculation of specific dosing, Lab kit handling, labeling, distribution and follow-up, coordination, training with study sites, dispensing/distribution of study drug to appropriate sites, inventory and distribution of supplies and equipment, packaging and labeling. The key driver for the growth of this market is increasing interest of pharmaceutical companies investing in the production and sponsor of clinical trials and drug development. Growing demand of drug development and increasing prevalence of the diseases elevates the clinical trial support services market. But due to increasing pressure on the development cycle of clinical trial i.e. from patient recruitment to analyzing big data, companies has to consider these factors for investment. It is also observed an increasing opportunity for clinical research organizations. Major pharmerging countries such as Brazil, Russia, India are also encouraging the clinical trial support services.
The global clinical trial support services market is segmented based on phase of the clinical trial cycle such as preclinical studies, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV, by study design which includes observational studies and experimental studies, by the services provided such as patient recruitment management, assay Development, clinical research organizations, clinical trial site management and by geography. The geographical regions considered include North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East Asia and Asia Pacific. The clinical trial support services regulations differs from region to region.
The major companies in this market are Alcura Health, Quintiles, Parexel, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, Covance, ICON Plc
This report offers comprehensive profiles of these companies composed of their business strategy for biosimilars, financials, SWOT analysis, products and services and the insightful company analysis by our analyst.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Clinical Trial Support Service Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Biosimilars market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Key Words: Global Clinical Trials Support Services Market, clinical trial support services market, clinical trial development market
Meta Titles: Global Clinical Trials Support Services Market I clinical trial support services market I clinical trial development market
Meta Description: The global clinical trials support services market analyses the clinical trial support services market trends and clinical trial development market analysis
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3414448/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers