DUBLIN, Dec. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfj27m/global_coal) has announced the addition of the "Global Coal Mining Industry 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth analysis of the global coal mining industry and the various drivers, challenges and opportunities the industry will face in the coming years. The report offers readers a detailed understanding of current and future considerations, and the upcoming trends all market participants should be aware of. The report predicts the global coal mining industry to grow steadily at a rate of 2%, in terms of consumption, during the 2015-2019 period.
The coal consumption in China is expected to account for three-fifth of demand during the forecast period. The global demand for high-quality coal is the primary driver for this industry. The coal quality is dependent on calorific value as well as its sulphur and ash content. When the calorific value is high, a lesser quantity of coal is required to generate energy, resulting in less global CO2 emissions per unit of coal.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global coal mining industry?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the coal mining industry?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global coal mining industry?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the China, India, US, and ROW?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the coal mining industry?
- Arch Coal
- China Coal
- Coal India
- Datong Coal
- Peabody Energy
- Anglo American
- BHP Billiton
- Shaanxi Coal
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by mining technologies
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-use
PART 08: Market segmentation by types
PART 09: Regional analysis
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfj27m/global_coal
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets