Click here for more information and to view the meeting agenda. The Partnership Meeting will be live tweeted from @WorldCocoa using meeting hashtag #WCFPM.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 26 and Thursday, October 27, 2016
WHERE: Radisson Blu
Route de l'Aéroport d'Abidjan
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
WHO: More than 60 Partnership Meeting presenters including:
- President of Côte d'Ivoire Alassane Ouattara* invited
- First Lady of Côte d'Ivoire Dominique Ouattara
- Côte d'Ivoire Minister of Agriculture Mamadou Sangofowa Coulibaly
- Stephen Opuni, Chief Executive, Ghana Cocoa Board
- Barry Parkin, Chairman, World Cocoa Foundation
- Rick Scobey, President, World Cocoa Foundation
- Massandjé Touré-Litse, Director General, Le Conseil du Café-Cacao of Côte d'Ivoire
About WCF: The World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) is an international membership organization that promotes sustainability in the cocoa sector. WCF provides cocoa farmers with the support they need to grow more quality cocoa and socially and economically strengthen their communities. WCF's members include cocoa and chocolate manufacturers, processors, supply chain managers, and other companies worldwide, representing more than 80 percent of the global cocoa market. WCF's programs benefit farmers and their communities in cocoa-growing regions of Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Americas. For more information, visit www.worldcocoafoundation.org or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cocoa-sector-to-convene-in-abidjan-cote-divoire-for-sustainability-discussions-october-26-27-300346892.html
SOURCE World Cocoa Foundation