NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising demand for cold pressed juices across the globe can be attributed to increasing awareness about higher nutritional content of cold pressed juices as compared to conventional juices, and increasing health concerns due to growing incidence of lifestyle diseases such as obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, etc. Consumers are increasingly becoming aware about the harmful effects of consuming products manufactured using synthetic ingredients and this is driving the shift towards organically produced food and beverages. Growing awareness about health benefits of consuming organic products, growing annual food and beverages spend per capita, rising infrastructural developments in supply chain and robust distribution network are anticipated to drive global cold pressed juices market through 2022.
According to "Global Cold Pressed Juices Market By Nature, By Type, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022", global market for cold pressed juices is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016–2022, on account of increasing online presence of major cold pressed juice manufacturers and shifting focus of manufacturers towards organic fruits and vegetables to extract cold pressed juices. North America dominated global market for cold pressed juices, followed by Europe due to high awareness levels among consumers in these regions about advantages of cold pressed juices. Further, PepsiCo's Naked Juice, Hain Celestial's BluePrint, Starbuck's Evolution Fresh, Suja Life, Liquiteria, etc., are few of the major companies offering cold pressed juices across the globe.
Growing demand for cold pressed juices from these companies can be attributed to their vast product offerings and robust distribution network. Moreover, entry of new players, supported by the ever-growing efficient supply chain network and technological advancements are projected to drive growth in the global cold pressed juice market in the coming years. "Global Cold Pressed Juices Market By Nature, By Type, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" discusses the following aspects of global cold pressed juices market:
- Global Cold Pressed Juices Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Nature (Organic Vs Conventional), By Type (Fruits, Vegetables and Mixed), By Point of Sale (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Departmental Store, Online, Grocery/Retailers and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global cold pressed juices market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, cold pressed juice manufacturers, online service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with global cold pressed juice companies. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04548605-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cold-pressed-juices-market-by-nature-organic-vs-conventional-by-type-fruits-vegetables-and-mixed-by-point-of-sale-hypermarketsupermarket-departmental-store-online-etc-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2-300385806.html