LONDON, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This study on the global cabin interiors market provides market forecasts and drivers and restraints as well as market shares and competitive analyses of participants from 2015 to 2020. This study covers 4 market segments: seating, lavatories, galleys, and cabin components. This study presents the technological changes to the market and the companies marketing those changes, including Zodiac Aerospace, B/E Aerospace, Yokohama Rubber, Diehl Aerospace, RECARO Aircraft Seating, Jamco Aerospace Inc, FACC, AIM Aerospace, UTAS, and Geven. Beyond the delivery of new aircraft with new interiors, the study examines aircraft modification programs and the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) for cabin interiors.
-Acquisitions have reduced the number of market participants, but new or revived companies have joined the effort.
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) (especially China) and the Middle East are the most significant growth areas for the air transport aircraft market and, therefore, the cabin interiors market.
- The pace of new aircraft acquisition has restricted the number of new modification contracts for airlines, which includes airlines in North America (NA) and Europe.
- New deliveries are at record levels and remain the key market sales area.
- The return of profitability in NA and Europe has encouraged some limited cabin interiors market growth to blend the fleet better with new aircraft.
- The Kyoto Accord is placing a premium on solutions with lower weight. Weight has always been an important factor, but it is more important now.
- Aircraft manufacturers are trying to become suppliers and integrators of interiors. Their traditional role was generally limited to installing new aircraft interiors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Has consolidation reached a logical conclusion, driving creation of new startup companies?
- Can aircraft manufacturers expect to gain a greater market share of the cabin interiors market?
- Will weight issues drive less functionality?
- Are economy galleys becoming only refreshment stations?
- Will production of more fuel-efficient aircraft eliminate most modification operations?
- Can partnership arrangements replace interior integrators?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3858928/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-commercial-cabin-interiors-market-300282748.html