DETROIT, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Global Composite Simulation Software Market by Software Type (Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Engineering, and Computer Aided Manufacturing), by End-Use Industry Type (Aerospace & Defense, Transportation, Building & Construction, Wind Energy, Marine, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2017- 2022.
This market report, from Stratview Research, studies the simulation software market in the global composites industry over the period 2011 to 2022. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Simulation Software Market in the Global Composites Industry: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global composite simulation software market offers an impressive growth of 8.6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022 and reach US$ 71.5 million in 2022, which offers an opportunity to the related industry players to align themselves with the market growth.
There are several factors bolstering the growth of simulation software in the global composites industry. The author of the report cited organic growth of composites industry, high demand of automation and faster production processes, and increasing demand of simulation software from design to production as the major growth drivers of the market.
Aerospace and defense industry is expected to remain the largest market for simulation softwares in the composites industry. All major aerospace and defense OEMs are searching out the possibility of using composites in most of the structural applications of their upcoming aircraft. This is driving the demand for efficient simulation software to minimize the risk of expensive product development. Transportation industry is expected to offer the highest growth in simulation software demand for composites over the next five years driven by increasing use of composites in the structural applications of electric vehicles and premium vehicles. All major simulation software companies in composites industry are heavily targeting the transportation industry to tap the growing market potential.
Amongst the three software types i.e. CAD, CAM and CAE; CAD is the most used simulation software in the global composites industry, and is expected to remain so during the forecast period as well.
In terms of region, North America is expected to remain the largest market for composite simulation software over the next five years. The region is the world's capital in terms of aerospace composites manufacturing with presence of several aerospace OEMs and tier players. However, Asia-Pacific is likely to experience the highest growth in the demand of composite simulation software due to high growth of composites and a gradual shift of composites manufacturing from North America and Europe to the Asia-Pacific region.
The global composite simulation software market is a highly consolidated with about a dozen players populated worldwide. The key composite simulation software providers are Siemens AG, Autodesk Inc, Dassault Systemes, ESI Group and Altair Engineering. New product development and merger & acquisitions are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain competitive edge in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies global composite simulation software market and has segmented the market in three ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the three ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Composite Simulation Software Market by Software Type:
- Computer Aided Design (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Computer Aided Engineering (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Composite Simulation Software Market by Composites End-Use Industry Type:
- Aerospace and Defense (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Transportation (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Wind Energy (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Building & Construction (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Marine (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Composite Simulation Software Market by Region:
- North America (Country Analysis: US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, and Rest of the Europe)
- Asia - Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Latin America, Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the composites industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Related premium market reports in the advanced materials industry are:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Please feel free to drop an enquiry with us or ask for a free sample in the below page and our team will get back to you very soon:
SOURCE Stratview Research