DUBLIN, Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdd76g/growth) has announced the addition of the "Global Composites Industry Market Report 2013-2018" report to their offering.
Although the global composites industry has experienced moderate growth over the last five years, it is anticipated to gain momentum, reaching approximately $34.1 billion in 2018 with a CAGR of 5.1% over the next five years.
The data and analysis found in this report can be utilized for a variety of functional business reasons including business development, strategic planning, business presentations, determination of market size and trend, competitive analysis, investment decisions, business vision, and joint product development.
This report is a must-have report by every company working in the composites industry. In today's global economy, you need every advantage that you can find to keep you ahead in your business. Learn about current and future trends, identify key players, and explore the directions that the industry and different segments are heading.
Features of This Report:
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and robust market information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for composite material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the composites industry. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Market size and growth rates of the global composites industry market. Market for FRP and advanced composites
- Global composite industry size in terms of value and volume
- Global composites industry trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) in terms of value and volume by region and by application
- Market size estimates for reinforcements and resins
- Market breakdown by application and key region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Composites market by country Such as China, India, US, Germany etc.
- Competitive analysis between steel, aluminum, plastics and the composites industry
- Market breakdown by manufacturing technologies by Manufacturing process, by market segments by various material types
- Thermoset and Thermoplastic composites market size, trends and forecast
- Market outlook and global trends in automotive, marine, construction, aerospace and other important market segments with needs and challenges of various market segments
- Value chain analysis. Dollar and gross profit flow through of various nodes of the value chain (from raw material to final application)
- Material price and property comparison. Fiber and resin price history and forecast. Material prices of more than 100 materials such as fibers, resins, fabrics, prepregs, adhesives, and metals
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for material suppliers, parts fabricators, OEMs, investors, executives and consultants. This multi-client market study from Lucintel is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Personnel training
- Investment Decision
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. About the Composites Industry
3. Competitive Analysis between Steel, Aluminum, Plastics, and the Composites Industry
4. Global Reinforcement Market
5. Global Resin Market
6. Global Composites Market by Material Type
7. Global Composites by Market Segments
8. Global Composites Market by Manufacturing Processes
9. Trends and Forecasts
10. Regional Analysis
11. Value Chain Analysis and Industry Leaders
12. Materials and Technology Needs for the Future Composites Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdd76g/growth
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets