MAYS LANDING, N.J., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Connect, the leading provider of hosted dialing and communication services, announces new capabilities for GC1 Peak Dialer, a cloud-based dialer with predictive dialer and automated voice messaging capabilities. The features, including Call Blending, Preview and Manual Dialing, Sub Second Direct Connect, Call Recording with coach monitoring and barge, Agent Portal with real-time agent level reporting and monitoring, agent prioritization based call routing, and automated inbound and outbound call pacing, are designed to help ARM clients increase efficiency, ensure compliance, and boost profits.
"As our clients' priorities and challenges change, Global Connect will adapt with new features and functionalities," said Darrin Bird, Executive Vice President of Global Connect. "The new features we're launching today are powerful enough to meet and exceed the needs of virtually any call center."
GC1 Peak Dialer now offers the following features:
- Inbound and Outbound Call Blending - Using an automated call distributor (ACD), the dialer now allows clients to blend inbound and outbound calls seamlessly into their call centers. Smart routing features such as call roll-over and forwarding ensure that warm inbound calls are handled efficiently, and as with other calls made through GC1 Peak Dialer, inbound calls can be recorded and easily retrieved.
- Call Recording Search and Retrieval Module - GC1's User Interface allows for quality assurance, managers, or other agency personnel to efficiently search for call recordings based on agent, time of day, broadcast, message type, and other criteria to respond quickly to client concerns, handle training needs, or ensure compliance with state and federal laws. Recordings can be retrieved in a matter of minutes.
- Dynamic DO NOT CALL Functionality/Account Suppression - Agencies can run GC1 Peak Dialer in different modes across multiple dialer campaigns (predictive, preview, and manual) without the risk of double dialing a phone number within a specific account. While many hosted and premised-based dialers allow agents to run in only one particular mode for each account, this enhancement provides the flexibility of separate treatment for phone number type within a specific account without sacrificing collector efficiency.
- Predictive and Preview Dialing Utilizing Call Escalation - Allows for agents to seamlessly switch between predictive, preview or manual mode within same dialer campaigns by permitting them to one-click dial or skip cell phones or other phone number types in a preview or manual mode.
These new features, available with GC1 Peak Dialer, supplement GC1's existing list of robust features, including:
- Dialer Modes of Predictive, Preview or Manual Dialing
- State and Federal Call Compliance Module
- Agent Screen Pop, allowing for configurable screen pop of debtor information on agent computer
- Unique Agent Log-In
- Agent Monitoring Module with Coach, Monitor, or Barge Capabilities
- Administrator Dashboard providing real-time statistics for each agent
- Real-time statistical reports showing RPC's, PTP's, Payments, and agent utilization
- Agent Prioritization Call Routing
- Variable Hold Queue Settings
"Call centers can take advantage of all of these capabilities with no upfront fees, no long-term contracts, and no monthly maintenance or minimum usage requirements. They also have access to a 24-hour, 7-day-per-week, U.S.-based customer care center," explained Bird. "The GC1 Peak Dialer offers not only a feature-rich platform, but also an exceptional pricing model. A cloud-based dialer solution with a variable based business model, the GC1 Peak Dialer is truly different from the options currently offered by other hosted dialer solutions."
About Global Connect
Global Connect, the industry's leading provider of cloud-based dialing and communication services, is a privately held company with corporate offices in Mays Landing, New Jersey. The company supports thousands of clients utilizing seven regional sales and service offices throughout the United States and Canada. Global Connect has Data Centers in Pennsylvania, New York and Canada. For more information on Global Connect, call 1-888-421-4151 or visit http://www.gc1.com in the United States or http://www.gc1.ca in Canada.
SOURCE Global Connect