DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c3tj2j/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Construction Equipment Rental Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The recent increase in infrastructure development is one of the primary factors that drives growth in this market and results in its healthy CAGR of more than 7% by 2019.
According to the report, globally, the construction industry is witnessing high growth, which is driving demand for construction equipment. Sectors such as housing, transport, and power and energy infrastructure are currently attracting large-scale investment. Therefore, owing to such high levels of investment, construction companies are choosing to rent equipment. This enables the companies to reduce their project costs.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges facing construction companies is the availability of services to the contractors. This is more evident when the contractor is working in a remote area; some rental companies are unable to provide the necessary support to the contractor, thus hampering the productivity of the project.
Upcoming trends such as the introduction of fleet management software service by leading OEMs are rapidly gaining popularity as they provide equipment related information to the end users.
This software provides information pertaining to equipment wear out, preventive maintenance forecasting, commercial repair tracking, and accident tracking. This information helps to reduce the operating and maintenance cost of construction equipment and also provides real-time information on the replacement of any particular attachment.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global construction equipment rental market?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the global construction equipment rental market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global construction equipment rental market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global construction equipment rental market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Europe, North America, Asia, and others?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global construction equipment rental market?
- Hertz Equipment
- Loxam group
- Neff Rental
- United Rentals
- ACCESS INDUSTRIE
- Ahern Equipment Rental
- American Equipment Company (Ameco)
- Maxim Crane Works
- Sunstate Equipment Company
- Gemini Equipment and Rentals.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c3tj2j/global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets