NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Contact Center and Office Headset Market : The Move to Desktop Communications Drives Demand for Enterprise Headsets
The global contact center and office headset market earned revenue of $ billion in 2014, a healthy percent growth rate when compared to 2013.
- Contact center and office headset sales are expected to follow a smooth growth curve with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of percent in terms of headset units sold and percent in terms of revenue for the 2014-2021 time period.
- The proliferation of enterprise communications clients and the growing need for a productive work environment will be the main drivers of contact center and office headset demand.
- Unified communications (UC) headset sales continued to grow, representing percent of total CC&O headset revenue.
- Unified communications headset sales are expected to enjoy a CAGR of percent in terms of unit shipments and percent in terms of revenue.
- The attachment rate of professional headsets in non-UC environment is also expected to increase due to greater recognition of CC&O headsets as productivity enablers in an evolving workplace.
- As part of this analysis, Frost & Sullivan has identified market drivers, restraints, competitive trends, and growth opportunities within the global business headset market.
- Through extensive primary and secondary research, this analysis provides telecommunications providers and manufacturers with an in-depth perspective on the dynamics of a changing market.
- Frost & Sullivan expects that this analysis will provide vendors with valuable insights to accelerate their growth and expand their penetration opportunities within the headset marketplace.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03262469-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001