Global Contract Logistics 2013
NEW YORK, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
http://www.reportlinker.com/p01518410/Global-Contract-Logistics-2013.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=NoCategoryThe global contract logistics market has often had to evolve to meet the changing needs of economies by creating new service offerings and expanding geographically.
Today, in the aftermath of the 2008 global recession, the contract logistics market is once again evolving to support new trends in world trade. For example, manufacturers are moving production away from China and 'nearshoring' their activities. Furthermore, the geographic spread of logistics hubs is changing and new ones are being developed closer to higher concentrations of customers. Moreover, the industry is experiencing a shift in trade lanes towards emerging markets such as Brazil, Russia, South Africa and the Middle East. As such, contract logistics providers are evolving service offerings and expanding into these new geographic markets.
Ti's new report
Global Contract Logistics 2013
utilises flow charts, illustrative maps and diagrams to provide unique and comprehensive analysis of these trends and developments as well as: • The structure of the market • The dynamics of vertical sector trade flows • Geographic scope and service levels of logistics providers • Manufacturing distribution strategies, gateway ports and hub locations • Contract wins and M&A activity.
Although the current environment is undeniably challenging, the contract logistics market remains resilient and adaptable. Despite the fact that the global market increased less than it did in 2011, there are opportunities abound in emerging markets, within specific vertical sectors and even within mature markets. This report will help identify the right opportunity for your company.
Global Contract Logstics 2013 includes:
The report contains extensive market data, market shares, and insightful commentary as well as detailed company profiles, providing essential analysis of the market.
The report is broken down by the following sections:
• The dynamics of the Contract Logistics Sector
• Inventory Centralisation and Distribution Hubs
• Supply Chain Segmentation
• Logistics Provider Market Positioning
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Market Size and Forecasts
• Sector Financial Review
• Logistics Provider Profiles
• Appendix – Market Sizes
• Analysis of the top logistics providers service range and geographic reach across the full spectrum of contract logistics. • In-depth study of revenue and profitability trends from 2007 to 2012. • An outline of major acquisition deals within the industry as well as identification of acquisition trends and developments. • Regional breakdown of market leaders, market sizes and growth forecasts. • Extensive profiles of the top 20 global contract logistics providers.
Agility, APL Logistics, CEVA, Damco, DB Schenker, DHL Supply Chain, DSV, Fiege Logistik, Kuehne + Nagel, Menlo Worldwide Logistics, Norbert Dentressangle, Panalpina, Penske Logistics, Rhenus Logistics, Ryder System, SNCF Geodis, Toll Global Logistics, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Yusen Logistics.
Market Size and Growth Forecasts
Western Europe, Scandinavia, Central & Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, North America, South America, Africa.
Who should purchase Global Contract Logistics 2013?
Global Contract Logistics 2013 is specifically written to provide easily accessible analysis to support market research projects, trends identification, strategic decision making and competitor analysis.
This report is of particular importance to:
• CEOs and CFOs
• Retailers and manufacturers
• Procurement Managers
• Supply Chain Strategists
• Consultants and Financial Analysts
• Logistics Directors and Managers
• Marketing Directors and Managers
• Knowledge and Research Managers
• All C-Level Executives
Table of Contents Executive Summary 4 Introduction 5 1.0 The Dynamics of the Contract Logistics Sector 6 2.0 Inventory Centralisation and Distribution Hubs 22 3.0 Supply Chain Segmentation 31 4.0 Logistics Provider Market Positioning 38
• Value Positioning • Comparison of Service Range and Geographic Reach • Logistics Company Service Analysis • Logistics Company Geographic Scope Analysis • Logistics Company Vertical Sector Presence Analysis • Logistics Margin Analysis • Logistics Company Exposure
5.0 Mergers and Acquisitions 47
• Logistics Market Consolidation
• Logistics Company Development
• Major Acquisition Deals
• Consolidation through M&A
• Anatomy of DHL Supply Chain
6.0 Market Size and Forecasts 55
• Global • Global Contract Logistics Players Ranking • Africa • Asia Pacific • Asia Pacific Contract Logistics Players Ranking • Europe • Europe Contract Logistics Players Ranking • Middle East • North America • North America Contract Logistics Players Ranking • South America
7.0 Sector Financial Review 83
• Revenue Trends
• Profit Trends
• 2012 Results
8.0 Logistics Provider Profiles 94
• Agility • APL • CEVA • Damco • DB Schenker • DHL Solutions • DSV • Fiege • Kuehne+Nagel • Menlo Worldwide Logistics • Norbert Dentressangle • Panalpina • Penske • Rhenus • Ryder • SNCF Geodis • Toll Global Global Logistics • UPS Supply Chain Solutions • Yusen Logistics
Appendix – Market Sizes 158
To order this report:: Global Contract Logistics 2013
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001