DUBLIN, November 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Copper clad laminate (CCL) is made up of copper foil, glass fiber, resin and other materials. As the essential material for fabricating PCB, CCL is chiefly divided into rigid and flexible CCL.
The global CCL output was 750 million square meters in 2015, down 0.9% year on year, mainly due to the decline in growth rate of the downstream market. In 2016, the rising raw material costs bring greater pressure on the development of the downstream sectors, and the market has not yet shown a sign of obvious recovery. For this, the global output is expected to continue to drop a bit by 0.4%.
China, the world's largest CCL production base, produced 520 million square meters in 2015, edging up 0.3% year on year and accounting for 69.6% of the global total. In 2016-2020, China's CCL output is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of about 1.5% thanks to the slight rebounding of the downstream PCB industry under the impetus of automotive electronics, 4G / 5G communication terminals and other high-growth fields over the next few years.
In 2016, China's CCL price stops falling to rise by about 2.5% as a result of the more expensive copper foil which is much sought after. It will take 1-2 years to build the copper foil capacity, so the market will still be in short supply in the next two years, thereby promoting the CCL price to go high.
The Chinese CCL market is highly concentrated, with the stable competitive landscape. In 2015, the industry's CR5 was 73.0%, wherein Kingboard Chemical ranked first with 27.5% market share, followed closely by Nan Ya Plastics Corporation and Shengyi Technology with 15.5% each.
The CCL industry mainly relies on the PCB market whose future development will be propelled by automotive electronics, communications terminals and other emerging high-growth fields in China.
Global and China Copper Clad Laminate Industry Report, 2016-2020 focuses on the followings:
- Overview, market size, market structure, competitive landscape, etc. of the global CCL industry;
- Policies, development trends, market scale, market structure, market price, competition pattern, import and export , etc. of China CCL industry;
- Overview, market size, market structure, competitive landscape, driving factors and the like of the upstream copper foil industry;
- Downstream PCB market size, market structure, competitive landscape, market drivers and so on;
- Operation, CCL Business, etc. of 5 global and 18 Chinese CCL manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of CCL Industry
2 Global CCL Market
3 Environments for CCL Industry Development in China
4 Chinese CCL Market
5 Upstream - Copper Foil Market
6 Downstream - PCB Market
7 Major Foreign CCL Manufacturers
8 Major Chinese CCL Manufacturers
- ChangChun Group
- Changzhou Zhongying Science & Technology
- Elite Material
- Formosa Laboratories, Inc.
- Goldenmax International Technology
- Grace Electron Corp. (Guangzhou)
- Guangdong ChaoHua Technology
- Guangdong Goworld
- Hitachi Chemical
- ITEQ Corporation
- Jiangsu Roda Electron Material
- Kingboard Chemical
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Panasonic Electric Works
- Shandong Jinbao Electronics Co., Ltd
- Shandong LaiwuJinding Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Nanya Copper Clad Laminate
- Shengyi Technology
- VENTEC Electronics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huazheng New Material
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrtxzm/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-copper-clad-laminate-ccl-industry-report-2016-2020-focus-on-china---china-produced-520-million-square-meters-in-2015-accounting-for-696-of-the-global-total---research-and-markets-300359744.html
SOURCE Research and Markets