Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit Event in Two Months in Amsterdam
AMSTERDAM, March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
'The whole conference was excellent, full of information and content relevant to my role and I took away lots of useful information'
- Matthew Rose, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Manager, Herrco Cosmetics Ltd
Overcoming the regulatory challenges of the global cosmetics industry can be a struggle. The Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit is the only event covering all key regions within the industry and together we will discover how to:
- Face the complex regulatory process of the Asian market
- Ensure a practical strategy for entering the Chinese and Japanese markets
- Utilise knowledge of on-the-ground distributors in global regions
- Adapt to marketing restrictions across multiple regions including the USA
- Focus your business growth in key international markets
- Assess and understand the global ramifications of the European standards
'I wanted to thank you for a very good summit -- all was perfectly planned and it seemed that you did the best for the success of this event'
- Dr. Sara Tal, Registration & Regulation Manager, MoroccanOil
Confirmed attendees on 27th - 29th May 2014, include SFDA, EFfCI, Cruelty Free International, National Advertising Division, BASF, LATAM, AVON Cosmetics, CONUSBAT, The Department of Trade and Industry South Africa, Oriflame Cosmetics and Teva Pharmaceuticals.
SOURCE Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit