DUBLIN, Apr. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cream Cheese 2017" report to their offering.
This is a report on the Cream Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions. Proteus Insight is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global dairy industry.
Cream Cheese - This term is to refer to the fresh white cheese that is not aged and contains a minimum fat content of varying levels depending on where it is produced, e.g. 33% (USA), and typically a moisture content of 55% water. Typically the product is produced from pasteurised milk with the addition of rennet and lactic acid, whey is separated and the remaining curd is enriched to the desired level of fat content with cream.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 130 markets across the regions.
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2011-2016
- Manufacturer supply (2016 only)
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2016 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2016 only
- Product sectors include Cream Cheese segmented into Regular Fat Cream Cheese and Light Variant Cream Cheese
The year series is 2011-2016 with forecasts to 2022.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zdtjl/global_cream
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cream-cheese-markets-2011-2016--2017-2022---research-and-markets-300437346.html
SOURCE Research and Markets