Global Creative Agency ATTIK Promotes Michelle O'Hea to Scion Account Director
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The principals of global creative agency ATTIK are very proud to announce the promotion of Michelle O'Hea to the position of account director for the agency's Scion account. ATTIK has served as the creative agency of record for Toyota Motor Sales USA's Scion line of vehicles for the past ten years, since before the brand's official launch in 2003. O'Hea has spent the previous four years on the Scion account as senior account manager.
"2012 has been the busiest year yet for our partnership with Scion," began Ric Peralta, ATTIK's CEO. "We have spent the past ten years together revolutionizing automotive marketing, and our rising productivity and success is a direct result of the skills and talents of our extraordinary personnel. Michelle has proven herself time and again over the past four years, and having her as our account director inspires everyone on both sides of this relationship with confidence and the knowledge that we will continue achieving our goals together."
O'Hea holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising from Michigan State University and has been a marketing manager for Kelly Services, Inc., and an account person on a number of automotive brands, including Chrysler, Hyundia and Chevrolet. Most recently she oversaw ATTIK's efforts behind the launch of the Scion FR-S "Driving is Back" integrated campaign.
"My challenge is to continue to develop new innovative work that appeals to the youngest buyers in the automotive industry," she explained. "I believe the inventive work ATTIK developed thus far is a great expression of our successful collaboration with the world's most innovative automotive brand."
Over the years, many marketers from the automotive and other industries have adopted the groundbreaking initiatives pioneered by ATTIK and Scion. The long list of industry innovations from this pairing includes the following, among many others:
- Guerrilla marketing techniques that introduced Scion to the brand's young urban trendleader target audience members on their own terms
- "Scion by" -- creative that prominently featured selected trendleaders within the marketing elements
- Original comic book series, original scripted webisodic series, original reality TV series
- Custom, FWA Award-winning (and Webby nominated) microsites and websites
- Augmented reality campaign
- Custom cover campaign in association with Tokion Magazine
- Custom 'advergame' integration into the The Onion's iPad app launch
- MTV reality-show parody featuring Zeus himself
- 2012 HTML5 "top-to-bottom" redevelopment of www.scion.com allowing the activation of ad campaigns in real-time (among many other key features)
- Early adoption of iAds within high-profile, targeted iPad and iPhone apps
- Innovative use of Digimarc codes and smartphone apps allowing fans to scan print ads and watch Scion vehicles in action
Along with O'Hea, ATTIK's current account team also includes senior account manager Sacha Zivanovic, account manager Tracy Allen, senior account executive Brianna Chown, assistant account executive Christine Rodriguez, and asset coordinator Rachel Piltch.
For more information on Scion, please visit www.scion.com.
ATTIK (www.attik.com), part of the Dentsu Network, is a global creative agency focused on developing integrated advertising, digital and branded experiences. Specifically, the agency's expertise in strategic planning, design, advertising, production, client service and research has driven extraordinary success across most consumer product and service categories. Articulating corporate brand strategy and designing creative solutions for advertising, below-the-line and online media, ATTIK ensures target audiences are vitally connected to client brands. For inquiries, please call Ric Peralta (Ric@attik.com) at +1-415-284-2600.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
More by this Source
ATTIK.com Wins FWA Mobile Site of the Day Award
May 23, 2013, 13:00 ET
Real People Star in Scion "Make Every Second Count" Cross-Media Campaign from ATTIK
Feb 11, 2013, 16:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.