DUBLIN, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cryostat Market by Type, System Component, Cryogen, Industry & Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The cryostat market is estimated to exhibit a decent growth till 2022. The overall market is expected to reach USD 2.90 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6% between 2016 and 2022. Increasing demand for cryostats for cooling infrared sensors in various healthcare machines, in research centers, and in the energy & power and aerospace industries is expected to drive the growth of the market.
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the overall market, while the market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth in the market in APAC can be attributed to the increasing demand for cryostats in the countries in APAC such as China, Japan, and others. In addition, several countries in APAC import natural gases, which is boosting the trade as well as the growth of the market for cryogenics in this region. The market in APAC is at its growth stage, and the ongoing development in this region makes it a lucrative and high-potential market for cryostats.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products offered by the top players in the global cryostats market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the cryostats market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the market for cryostats across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global cryostats market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the cryostats market
- Advanced Medical and Optical Systems (AMOS)
- Advanced Research Systems, Inc.
- AMOS Scientific Pty. Ltd.
- Atico Medical Pvt. Ltd.
- Bright Instruments
- Cryomech, Inc.
- Janis Research Company, LLC
- Jinhua Yidi Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Shenyang Longshou Electronic Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Slee Medical GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Cryostats Market, By Type
8 Cryostats Market, By System Component
9 Cryostats Market, By Cryogen
10 Cryostats Market, By Industry
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8q3tk4/cryostat_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cryostat-market-value-of-usd-290-billion-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-bright-instruments-atico-medical-amos-scientific---research-and-markets-300275755.html
SOURCE Research and Markets