DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "D-Lactic Acid (CAS 10326-41-7) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of d-lactic acid. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on d-lactic acid end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with d-lactic acid market trends review, distinguish d-lactic acid manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes d-lactic acid prices data.
The last chapter analyses d-lactic acid downstream markets.
The d-lactic acid global market report 2016 key points:
- d-lactic acid description, its application areas and related patterns- d-lactic acid market situation- d-lactic acid manufacturers and distributors- d-lactic acid prices (by region and provided by market players)- d-lactic acid end-uses breakdown- d-lactic acid downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. D-LACTIC ACID GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage
2. D-LACTIC ACID APPLICATION
3. D-LACTIC ACID MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. D-LACTIC ACID PATENTS
5. D-LACTIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General d-lactic acid market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of d-lactic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of d-lactic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. D-lactic acid market forecast
6. D-LACTIC ACID MARKET PRICES
7. D-LACTIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvhjvr/dlactic_acid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-d-lactic-acid-cas-10326-41-7-market-research-report-2016---research-and-markets-300247013.html
SOURCE Research and Markets