NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dashboard cameras are devices used to record audio and video in automobiles. HD lenses are installed in dash cams to capture both audio and video even when a vehicle is moving at a fast pace. Moreover, with increasing technological advancements dashboard cameras now come with advanced features, which help automobile owners to track and monitor their vehicles on real time basis. Demand for dashboard cameras has increased globally over the past few years due to introduction of advanced features and rising consumer awareness about various benefits of installing dash cams in their vehicles. Majority of the demand for dashboard cameras is emanating from Asia-Pacific, Europe & CIS and North America regions. Moreover, rising automobile sales, increasing young population and growing need to monitor and track automobiles on real time basis are further anticipated to fuel demand for dashboards cameras across the globe during 2016 - 2021.
According to "Global Dashboard Camera Market By Region, By Technology, By Channel Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global dashboard camera market is forecast to surpass $ 3 billion by 2021. On the basis of technology global dashboard camera market has been classified into single channel and multi-channel dashboard cameras. Single channel dashboard cameras dominated global dashboard camera market over the past few years, and the segment is further anticipated to continue its dominance in the market during the forecast period. Some of the leading global dashboard camera manufacturers incldue Blackvue, Thinkware, PAPAGO, Lukashd, Nextbase, Cobra electronics, Mio technology and Vicovation. "Global Dashboard Camera Market By Region, By Technology, By Channel Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects of the global dashboard camera market:
- Global Dashboard Camera Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Region (APAC, Europe, North America, South America and MEA), By Technology (Advanced and Basic), By Single Channel Vs. Multi-Channel
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Dashboard Camera Market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in the global dashboard camera market report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with dashboard camera manufactures, automotive companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04698597-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-dashboard-camera-market-by-region-by-technology-by-channel-type-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300408449.html