NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- De-icing fluids are key chemicals used in the aviation industry in cold regions across the globe. Growth in global de-icing fluids market can be attributed to rising demand for these fluids in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Based on their composition as well as physical and chemical properties, de-icing fluids can be classified as - Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV de-icing fluids. Increasing product awareness, continuing expansion in aviation industry, increasing cargo carriage through airways and growing number of strategic alliances is projected to drive growth in global de-icing fluids market through 2021. Additionally, rising accidents and problems associated with snow deposition on aircrafts at low temperatures such as hindrance in flight operations and extreme difficulty in take offs are also anticipated to augur well for global de-icing fluids market in the coming years.
According to "Global De-icing Fluids Market By Type, By Application, By Composition, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global market for de-icing fluids is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2016 - 2021. Growth in global de-icing fluids market is projected to be underpinned by rising investments by private companies and supportive government initiatives to boost aviation industry across major global economies. North America and Europe accounted for a cumulative share of more than 85% in the global de-icing fluids market, and the dominance of both of these regions is expected to continue over the next five years. Increasing expenditure on research and development by companies operating in the global de-icing fluids market is anticipated to result in rollout of new products and technologies in the coming years, which is expected to have a positive impact on the global de-icing market. Few of the major players operating in global de-icing fluids market include Clariant International Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Kilfrost, Proviron Holding NV, Cryotech Deicing Technology, LNT Solutions, LyondellBasell Industries NV, and Integrated Deicing Services, LLC. "Global De-icing Fluids Market By Type, By Application, By Composition, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to global de-icing fluids market:
• Global De-icing Fluids Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Type I, Type II, Type III & Type IV), By Application (Commercial & Non Commercial), By Composition (Propylene Glycol & Ethylene Glycol)
• Regional Analysis - North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
• Market Dynamics, Impact Analysis & BPS Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global de-icing fluids market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, de-icing fluid producers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with de-icing fluid manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04139952-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-de-icing-fluid-market-by-type-by-application-by-composition-by-region-by-company-forecast--opportunities-2021-300328180.html