LONDON, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Dental consumables market is currently estimated to be valued at $20,612 million for the year 2015 and is poised to reach $28,775 million by the end of 2020. The CAGR during this period of forecast is estimated to be 6.9%
Dental tourism is the backbone of a flourishing medical tourism industry. There is an increase in competition between & within the countries, where every dentist battles for his prominence and wants to be the prime choice of a nomadic patient. Also one of the main factors giving impetus to dental consumables market is the shifting dynamics of patient's choice and increase in the demand for cosmetic dentistry. Dental practicing as well as dental consumables market has been affected by the recent increase in demand for cosmetic procedures. There has been a significant increase in the amount of dollars spent on cosmetic dentistry in the past five years.
The global economy is growing. The American dental-service economy generates roughly $60 billion per year in patient fees and practice activity, a figure that has been growing due demographics and patient behavior as well as technology and dental-care access. While changes in these factors traditionally have been slow and predictable, the ADTA report suggests future changes will move at a considerably different pace. In emerging markets affordability is the key to unlocking full market potential for dental consumables market. Increasing wealth in emerging markets will strengthen premium segment over time. In developed countries, simpler and more standardized treatment protocols are important to reduce chair time and this in turn help in the market growth. Education remains key to support growth in emerging markets.
The Global Dental Consumables market can be segmented on the basis of Type (Dental Burs, Whitening Materials, Dental Biomaterials, Dental Anesthetics, Dental Syringes, Gingival Retraction Material, Disposable Air/Water Syringe Taps and Endodontic Supplies) and on the basis of Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa).
Major players in the global dental consumables market include Dentsply, Straumann, Zimmer, Danaher, Sirona, Henry Schien, etc.
Growing medical and Dental Tourism in Developing Countries, Increase in aging population, rising demand for Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental implant penetration rate, Global Economic Growth and Emerging Markets are the major driving factors for the growth of the market.
Lack of awareness among the population, lack of proper reimbursement and stringent regulatory framework are the major challenges faced by the market.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Dental Consumables market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Dental Consumables market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3357068/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48