DUBLIN, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3knjk/global_dermal) has announced the addition of the "Global Dermal Facial Fillers Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
One major trend in this market is the growing Importance of Medical Aesthetics. Aesthetic medicine is an evolving clinical field in the scientific research and healthcare domain. This field primarily involves the usage of minimally invasive cosmetic/surgical treatments to enhance a person's satisfaction with their physical appearance.
According to the report, a key driver of this market is the Growing Aging Population. According to the WHO, by 2030, more than 22% of the world's population will be over 65, and by 2050 the number of people aged 60 and over will reach two billion. The growth of global dermal facial fillers market is directly proportional to the growing elderly population. As people age, they experience loss of fluid and collagen from their skin, which results in facial wrinkles.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the high cost. Most of the dermal facial filler products are expensive for patients, especially in developing countries. The price for dermal fillers ranges from $400 to $1,500. The average price of dermal facial fillers is approximately $950.
The report forecasts the global dermal facial fillers market to grow at a CAGR of 13.07% during 2014-2019.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Dermal Facial Fillers Overview
08. Market Segmentation by Material Type
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- Merz Aesthetics
Other Prominent Vendor:
- AQTIS Medical
- Bioha Laboratories
- ColBar LifeScience
- Laboratory Obvieline
- Qufu Guanglong Biochem
- Regenerative Medical System
- Suneva Medical
- SciVision Biotech
- ShanDong Pang's Biochemical
- Speciality European Pharma
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3knjk/global_dermal
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets