DUBLIN, Apr. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Diabetic Food Market Analysis By Application (Confectionery, Ice Creams And Jellies, Dietary Beverages, Baked Products, And Dairy Products), By Regions And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global diabetic food market is expected to reach USD 11.76 billion by 2025
Rising demand for diabetic food in the medical sector is anticipated to fuel the market growth.
Rising health concerns and an uptrend in the occurrence of diabetes among youngsters, and health issues such as obesity, diabetes, and digestive disorders have prompted consumers to opt for such diabetic food solutions. Wide applications of diabetic food in healthcare sector including, insulin and medical food, are expected to positively the growth of the market over the forecast period of 2014 to 2025.
The diabetic food industry is governed by various regulations that cover the entire lifecycle ranging from production to end use. Diabetic products used in the healthcare industry need to strictly abide by the stringent U.S. FDA regulations. Health disorders are a result of unhealthy lifestyles such as long working hours, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, poor food habits and alcohol consumption and are anticipated to influence the industry growth over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global diabetic food demand was USD 7 billion in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2025
- Demand in dairy application is estimated to exceed USD 3 billion by 2025, owing to its probiotic properties
- Baked products application segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period owing to the large demand of sugar-free baked products by health conscious consumers
- Product demand in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate of 6.0% over the next nine years owing to the emerging economies and the growing investment in the medical foods sector
- Diabetic food industry in North America is anticipated to exceed USD 4 billion by 2025, owing to the growing medical sector and imbalance in work life and unhealthy lifestyle
- Companies such as Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo Inc. offer raw materials including, dietary syrups, carbon dioxide, sweeteners, and juices, to various industries including, frozen foods, nutritional and functional foods, beverages, medical and processed foods.
- Business expansions by companies, such as Mondelez International to establish global research, development & quality (RDQ) network of the future, is anticipated to strengthen the market presence over the coming years
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Diabetic food - Industry snapshot and key buying criteria
3 Diabetic Food Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market segmentation & scope
3.2 Market size and growth prospects, 2014 - 2025
3.3 Diabetic Food- Value chain analysis
3.4 Market dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11 Increasing consumer awareness about diabetes
18.104.22.168 Aging Population
22.214.171.124 Rising obesity and other health related complexities
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199 Expensive diabetic food products
3.5 Key opportunities prioritized
3.6 Industry analysis - Porter's
3.7 PESTEL analysis
4 Diabetic Food Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Diabetic food market share by application, 2015 & 2025
4.2 Global diabetic food market estimates and forecast, by application, 2014 - 2025
5 Diabetic Food Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Vendor Landscape
6.2 Competitive Environment
6.3 Strategy Framework
7 Company Profiles
- Nestle S.A.
- Unilever Plc
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Cadbury Plc
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Kellogg Company
- Fifty 5Foods, Inc.
- Mars Inc.
- Newtrition Plus Health and Wellness Pvt. Ltd
- Herboveda India
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6wlfc/diabetic_food
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-diabetic-food-market-2014-2017--2025-focus-on-confectionery-ice-creams-and-jellies-dietary-beverages-baked-products-and-dairy-products---research-and-markets-300441736.html
SOURCE Research and Markets