LONDON, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
With increase in demand for standby power source, diesel gensets market is projected to expand through 2021. Rising demand for electricity from diverse end-users is resulting in widening of demand-supply gap globally, which is being bridged by diesel gensets. Diesel gensets find application in industrial, commercial as well as residential sectors. Industrial operations are largely dependent on electricity generated from diesel gensets during power outages and in regions where grid access is limited. Major emerging economies like China and India in the Asia-Pacific region are anticipated to continue witnessing robust industrial growth in the coming years, which is expected to drive diesel gensets market. Moreover, steel production in China accounts for around 50% of global steel production, which makes it a huge market for diesel gensets as steel industry is extremely energy intensive and its operations are highly dependent on power generated from diesel gensets during power outages.
According to "Global Diesel Gensets Market By Product Type, By End-User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", diesel gensets market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2016 - 2021. On account of growing demand for prime power as well as standby power sources, especially in oil & gas exploration sites and industrial infrastructure & mining activities, demand for diesel gensets is expected to rise over the next five years. In 2015, industrial sector was the largest end-user of diesel gensets, followed by commercial and residential sectors. Moreover, low power diesel gensets dominated the global diesel gensets market in 2015, and the trend is expected to continue through 2021. "Global Diesel Gensets Market By Product Type, By End-User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of diesel genset market across the world:
- Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type - Low Power (Up to 75 KVA), Medium Power (Between 75.1KVA and 350 KVA), High Power (Between 350.1KVA to 750 KVA) and Very High Power (Above 750 KVA); By End-User (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of diesel gensets market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, diesel gensets manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with diesel genset manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4087552/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-diesel-gensets-market-by-type-low-power75-kva-medium-power751-350-kva-high-power-3501-750-kva-very-high-power-750-kva-by-end-user-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300368393.html