The Global Digital Holography Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 35.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $25.4 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing applications of digital holography in the finance industry for security issues and lucrative opportunities for digital holography in the retail sector.
Based on Component the market is categorized into Hardware Component and Software Component. Hardware Component is further segmented into Beamsplitter, Mirror, Laser, CCD Camera and Other Hardware Components.
Depending on the Technique the market is segmented by In-Line Gabor, Off-Axis Holography and Other Techniques. Off-Axis Holography is further segmented into Frequency-Shifting Holography and Phase-Shifting Holography.
Based on End User the market is categorized into Medical, Commercial, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer, Automotive and Other End Users. Commercial is further segmented into Public Administration, Retail, Education and Banking/Financial Sector. Consumer is further segmented into Gaming and Entertainment.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Eon Reality, Inc.
- Geola Digital uab
- Holoxica Limited
- Jasper Display Corp. (JDC)
- LEIA Inc
- Light Logics Holography and Optics Pvt Ltd
- Lyncee TEC SA
- Musion Das Hologram Ltd.
- Ovizio Imaging Systems NV/SA
- Realview Imaging Ltd.
- Zebra Imaging, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Digital Holography Market, By Component
5 Digital Holography Market, By Technique
6 Digital Holography Market, By End User
7 Digital Holography Market, By Application
8 Digital Holography Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5h6xnw/global_digital
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-digital-holography-market-to-reach-25-billion-by-2025---growing-applications-in-the-finance-industry-for-security-issues---research-and-markets-300375927.html
SOURCE Research and Markets