DUBLIN, Apr. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs Market Analysis By Call Points (Surgeons, Physician, Clinicians), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA) And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global disposable blood pressure cuffs market is expected to reach USD 356.8 million by 2025
The market is driven by the growing adoption of disposable BP cuffs by healthcare professionals to avoid the risk of cross-contamination. In addition, there is a significant rise in the occurrence of infections at hospitals over the past two decades, which has created a momentum in the implementation of infection control policies in order to reduce the incidence of hospital-acquired infections.
Moreover, the introduction of technologically advanced products is attributing towards the growth. These products are meeting all the regulatory requirements and available at an affordable cost which thereby boosting the usage rates in coming years. For instance, GE CRITIKON BP Cuffs offered by GE Healthcare meeting all the sizing standards of the American Heart Association to take accurate blood pressure readings. The aforementioned factors are presumed to fuel the growth over the forecast period.
Further Key Findings From The Study Suggest:
- Clinicians call point segment is expected to show lucrative growth in coming years due to rising patient population visited clinics for the regular monitoring of blood pressure
- The existing industry participants are actively involved in the development of customized & specialized blood pressure monitoring products, to sustain the competition
- Introduction of digital sphygmomanometer and mHealth technology, which is expected to impede the growth in coming years as they used as a substitute for these products
- Furthermore, introduction of antimicrobial reusable BP cuffs which gives accurate results and offers enhanced safety to the patients may hamper the growth
- The Asia Pacific regional market for disposable BP cuffs is expected to showcase significant growth over the forecast period owing to supportive government initiatives for increasing awareness amongst people and rapidly growing target disease population base
- In addition, improving healthcare facilities is propelling the further growth in the near future. In addition, cheaper cost of disposable products is expected to provide this market with lucrative growth opportunities in the near future
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology & Scope
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
3 Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market Driver Analysis
18.104.22.168 Increasing incidence of healthcare associated infections
22.214.171.124 Increasing prevalence of hypertension
126.96.36.199 Technological advancement
3.1.2 Market Restraint Analysis
188.8.131.52 Lack of reimbursement policies
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs - PESTLE Analysis
3.4 Industry Analysis - Porter's
4 Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs: Call Point Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs Market: Call Point Movement Analysis
5 Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Call Point
6 Competitive Landscape
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Welch Allyn, Inc.
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Briggs Healthcare
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.
- Microlife AG
- Cardinal Health
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b76z9v/disposable_blood
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-disposable-blood-pressure-cuffs-market-analysis-2014-2017--2025---research-and-markets-300444251.html
SOURCE Research and Markets