DUBLIN, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Drone Technology and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global drone market is expected to grow from $639.9 million in 2014 to $725.5 million in 2015. This market is further expected to grow to $1.2 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 11.4% for the forecast period, 2015-2020.
The global drone market in defense should reach $574.1 by 2020, while the global drone market in field operations should total $187.4 million during the same forecast period.
This report is an impact analysis of the drone market and includes factors currently driving and hindering the growth of the market, as well as factors impacting the future of the industry.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for drones, classified on the basis of traveling environment into Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Surface Vehicles and Unmanned Marine Vehicles (AUVs).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Analyses of the market by type, by application, by technology, by component and by geography.
- Details discussing the current and future trends and analysis based on various competitive technologies.
- Information on the market's value chain as well as competitive landscape.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of leading players and their key developments and strategies.
Use this report to:
- Understand opportunities and innovation-driven drone market highlights, as well as the major regions involved in such developments.
- Analyze the various applications of drones and the market dynamics of each application.
- Examine key trends related to types, applications, sub-systems and regional factors that shape and influence the overall drone industry.
- Analyze growth strategies of key players in the drone market.
- End-user companies
- Government agencies
- Defense organizations
- Raw material providers
- Network providers
- Investors (e.g., private equity, venture capital)
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Drone Market By Type
Chapter 5: Drone Technology Market By Application
Chapter 6: Drone Technology Market By Subsystem
Chapter 7: Drone Technology Market By Region
Chapter 8: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
- AAI Corp.
- Aerovironment Inc.
- Airbus Defence And Space
- Alenia Aeronautica
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Company
- Cybaero AB
- Dassault Aviation S.A.
- Denel Dynamics
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Insitu Inc
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Kaman Aerospace Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- SAAB Ab
- Safran S.A.
- Thales Group
- Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc
- Textron Inc.
- Uconsystem Co. Ltd.
For more information, visit: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgg5j/drone_technology
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets