DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Electric & Hybrid Electric Buses Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for electric & hybrid electric bus is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17% during 2016 - 2021.
Rising environmental concerns and increasing government investments in fuel saving technologies and alternative fuel vehicles is driving growth in global electric & hybrid electric vehicles market. Additionally, increasing urbanization coupled with rising air and noise pollution is anticipated to emerge as other contributory factors propelling demand for electric & hybrid electric buses in the coming years.
Though, global market for electric & hybrid electric buses is in its nascent phase, an increasing number of global bus manufacturers are opting to manufacture electric & hybrid electric buses as substitutes to diesel fueled buses.
Advancements in the field of electric mobility and rising adoption of these buses in developed and emerging economies is expected to expand market size for global electric & hybrid electric bus market through 2021.
Why Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global electric & hybrid electric bus market.
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, electric & hybrid bus companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- Aktiebolaget Volvo
- Alexander Dennis Limited
- Anhui Ankai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- BYD Company Limited
- Daimler AG
- Ebusco B.V.
- GreenPower Motor Company Inc.
- Heilongjiang Longhua Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Iveco S.p.A.
- New Flyer Industries Limited
- Optare PLC
- Proterra Inc.
- Shanghai Sunwin Bus Corporation
- Shenzhen Wuzhoulong Motors Co. Ltd.
- Solaris Bus and Coach S.A.
- VDL Bus & Coach bv
- Wrighbus Limited
- Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd.
- Zhongtong Bus & Holding Co., Ltd.
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Electric & Hybrid Electric Buses Market Outlook
5. Global Pure Electric (PE) Bus Market Outlook
6. Global Hybrid Electric (HE) Bus Market Outlook
7. Global Light Duty (LD) Electric & Hybrid Electric Bus Market Outlook
8. Global Heavy Duty (HD) Electric & Hybrid Electric Bus Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Electric & Hybrid Electric Bus Market Outlook
10. Americas Electric & Hybrid Electric Bus Market Outlook
11. Europe & CIS Countries Electric & Hybrid Electric Bus Market Outlook
12. ROW Electric & Hybrid Electric Bus Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrtkq2/global_electric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-electric--hybrid-electric-buses-market-to-2021---by-vehicle-type-by-technology-competition-forecast--opportunities---research-and-markets-300311283.html
SOURCE Research and Markets