DUBLIN, Mar. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 30.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $28.2 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Automobile Companies Are Investing Huge Amount in Developing Electric Vehicles.
- Increasing Demand for Level 2 Charging Stations.
- Recent Technological Developments in Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Tesla Motors Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Semaconnect Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- POD Point Ltd.
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Battery Type
5 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Connector Type
6 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Vehicle Type
7 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Location
8 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Charging Station
9 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/msxvvr/global_electric
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market-to-reach-282-billion-by-2025---automobile-companies-are-investing-huge-amounts-in-developing-electric-vehicles---research-and-markets-300427833.html
SOURCE Research and Markets