DUBLIN, Jan. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qlzgb/global_enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise VSAT Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive market report estimates that the global enterprise VSAT market will reach a value of around USD 4.23 billion by 2019.
In enterprises, it is mostly used by industries such as telecom, healthcare, education, and retail. In the telecom sector backhaul networks require high-speed data transfer for connections between network operations centers (NOCs) or switching centers spread over a large area.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: The changing business and economic scenario creates demand for high-quality education. Providing high-quality education in far-flung areas has always been a challenge to universities and learning organizations.
Further, the report states that radio frequency interference is one of the major challenges faced by enterprise VSAT vendors.
- What are the key factors driving the global VSAT for enterprises market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the global VSAT for enterprises market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global VSAT for enterprises market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global VSAT for enterprises market?
- Growth forecast of the global VSAT for enterprises market until 2019?
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- VT iDirect
- Bharti Airtel
- Comtech Telecommunications
- Embratel Participacoes
- ND Satcom
- Orion Satellite
- Primesys Solucoes Empresariais
- Tatanet Services
- Telesat Holdings
- Turksat Satellite Communication and Cable TV Operation
- Verizon Business
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by hardware and services
PART 07: Enterprise VSAT shipment and demand
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qlzgb/global_enterprise
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets